SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
10 March, 08:59
Here's the article about #GenMcInernay tweet.
#wwg1wga #RobertDavidSteele #Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Shit. When the Cabal rallied generals pre-election, I
worried they bought the weak ones. Looks like some
fell prey to Evil.

Adding to my daily prayers... "God please help military stay
loyal or be handed swift Justice".

Only a flaming idiot trusts the Cabal... Look at THIS!
02:56 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
20 April, 09:49
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
KH is a sick witch with a twisted mind that is so far away from thinking good of anyone leave alone our military. Our God is in control ... she will not take away care from our veterans and put it into refugees. These brave men and women deserve the best ... and it will not be taken away from them. God wins!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 March, 08:25
fooooooooook that!!!
we need to care MORE for our Veterans
this will not happen. NO.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 March, 08:12
my destruction button has been pushed

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
13 March, 03:54
That would be the worst possible thing to happen! God will NOT let that happen!!! God wins and we win through Him. My sincerest thanks to these brave Veterans for what they've done for all of us, what they've had to endure in unnecessary wars created by the Cabal, and how iit has negatively affected all parts of their lives. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 March, 08:24
Cunt. and the moronic things that like and support that evil b/witch.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 March, 12:00
Absolutely disgusting!!!

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
11 March, 11:57
A nation which forgets its defenders, will itself be forgotten.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 March, 11:41
she wants them to "stand on their own two feet" ? pos 🤬🤬🤬 raging boiling maaaaaad!!!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 March, 11:03
Shit my RAGE BUTTON is pushed now. I'm spitting mad!

Those dirty no good sons of a bitches. Close the VA Hospitals, don't help the vets, give the funds that were helping them to the illegals.

This action CANNOT be ignored!

Enough Already! @emdSD
11 March, 10:59
very powerful tiktok - and if you're in the military, see this and hear what kamala said - how can you support these monsters???? refugees are more important than our veterans? outrageous

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 March, 09:39
It absolutely shameful!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 04:55
Absolutely totally agree with you! This is a complete DISGRACE! If people can't wake up and realize this horrible agenda inflicted upon ALL humans are seriously INSANE! These men and women have entrusted to defend their country, sacrificed themselves and they are going to be stripped of being well taken care of and respected by the very own leadership who sent them out but instead giving assistance to some foreign people whom they faught against to protect those at home? Hey Hey Hey....😡