SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
10 March, 08:59
Here's the article about #GenMcInernay tweet.
#wwg1wga #RobertDavidSteele #Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 March, 08:13
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Take 'em out! The military needs to be flushed out too.... my eyes were wide-opened when I was only 30 days in as a very green 2LT, stationed in Baumholder, Germany back in 1993...sexual misconduct is prevalent and covered up at all levels...my best friend went Navy and she went through about the same thing I did.. only she was on this tight-living quarter ship! If you followed the "sexual harassment" EO complaint chain, you were ostracized, shamed, discredited, threatened, further harassed...maybe moved to another unit as a "trouble soldier" and then it was all swept under the rug. Some soldiers were kicked out, some were dishonorably discharged, some on a mental reason because rape couldn't have happened by SGT/LT/MAJ so and so...great soldier, married, great in the community/church. Nauseating. And then the higher up they get, rubbing shoulders with defense contractors and lining up their after-the-military jobs, making boo hoo dollars... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
July 1987 I enlisted USN! I eas in during tailhook~ remember that? Your 100% right about Sexual Harassment~ I handled my issues the old fashioned way~if you did report any issues of these...you fooked yourself...& were black balled! I was told by my command VT-86 Pcola that my baby didnt come in my sea bag~ hubby stationed in VA and they had me on MIDS~ do you know how hard it is to find a babysitter that will watch yer kid from 1130 at night until 7:30 in the morning? That shit dont happen now~
04:06 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
15 March, 04:15
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
yep. God bless you and your family! I forgot to add that I received a "career-ending" 2-block.. the fuckers gave me a "No"on Equal Opportunity and Sexual Harassment.. which I then separated while my DOD IG complaint was being "investigated"... I was the investigating officer, while I was a Company Commander. And, when the "investigation" was completed 2 years later, I received the results by regular mail that was for an E6 in the Air Force and I was an O3 in the Army. Total joke.