Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
The reason we are awakening! The reason we fight to keep shining our light! Truth is Love, Truth is light! The truth builds our 12 strand DNA!
The truth shall set you free!
#WeThePeople
#5DNewEarth 🌎✌️
5:5 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
#AgeOfLove ♒️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
07:58 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
29 March, 12:45
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
so do I. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
19 March, 03:39
Fab post, Tom. We talk about it as a family all the time!!!

Games, music, singing, dancing, organic food, love, gardening, walking barefoot, quality time, human interaction.

...priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Mayberry- Rascal Flatts - YouTube

Mayberry by Rascal FlattsSometimes it feels like this world is spinning faster Than it did in the old days So naturally, we have more natural disasters From ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
15 March, 11:05
Amen, my thoughts to the nth power. Awesome post and good start to my day!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 11:06
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 March, 02:51
i saw that type of community about 30 years ago when i began to explore the reality of this realm....i still long for it and it is stronger now than it has ever been.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 March, 02:50
I was just talking to my daughter about this...

Vic Patriot @BirdWwg1Wga
13 March, 02:47
Just as it should be.. I pray for that blessed day πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’–

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 March, 03:37
I love planting and growing My boyfriend plays the guitar. Sounds wonderful to me.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 March, 02:43
That would be true Peace on Earth! I Wish we could see that Day!

Law & Physics @physics171
12 March, 11:22

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 March, 11:01
THISSSS.... it's ALL I want.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 March, 06:32
This is my dream. The thing holding us back is my husband's business is tied to the car industry but he has been steadily growing an online automotive wire business so we can move. We are in the suburb with neighbors so close if you sneeze they can hear you. sigh. We are looking at Tn or Nc. My husband was raised in Bolivia so we are looking for warmer weather and space.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
11 March, 06:26
AMEN! So with you!!

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
10 March, 11:46
It is hard work but like some have said on here ..if your dreams matter it will only be to you and yours. My husband and I did have dreams since we were 16 yrs old .Raised two wonderful grown kids now married and families of their own. It took us working two/sometimes 3 jobs each but we now also have brought that dream alive 27.5 yrs later. 20 areas land with house and pond full of catfish, dog/cat who play in harmory ducks begging to eat 24/7 cause they to lazy to find food when mama will get it if they just get under her feet. LOL But out of all of this my Grandbabies is my greatest JOY! Knowing that I will one day leave behind a lil bit of their Papa's and their Nonie's joy in life! Beauty is all around one if they so choose to LOOK. God Bless

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 March, 10:49
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
I love this testimony! Thank you for sharing!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 10:11
ok, i feel incredibly humbled, because i mostly have this. my life has been very hard, but me and my spouse have worked really hard and have managed most of this. we dont have a lot of land, but on our lil less than an acre, we have chickens, quails, fruit trees, a greenhouse that we built ourselves, cats and dogs. we want bees, but people are allergic.we have happy grown children that like to visit us, and i actually have plans to build the wooden table. not braggin, im saying- it can be done. it took 30 years, but it can be done. if you want this, you can do it too.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 March, 10:18
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
You are winning! i wish i had that! im in the process of manifesting it!
combine that with going inside you will be ready for 5DNewearth
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
10 March, 02:16
right now i have nothing no nob no money, fractured famly. on the run from the city and society. wanting to give up my device. perhaps now. is the time. f in d my place of peace and find a way to accuire it. start my life anew man the future looms.bright. this will be my goal maybe some of the children who need love will come? anything. is possible through God i will pray for this WWG1WGA

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
10 March, 02:10
my dream exactly to the tee. dont forget the animals. it wouldnbe heaven if our father sat at the head of our made by hand dinner table. i would be honored to sit at said.table. much love brother

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
10 March, 01:47
Sounds wonderful! The soil may need regenerating.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
10 March, 01:44
YES, this has always been a DREAM of mine! I DESPISE living in the city but right now I dont really have any other opitions.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
10 March, 01:35
Yes! SQ grateful and blessed that this long time dream and goal is coming to fruition πŸ™πŸΌ

#wwg1wga

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 10:16
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
looks delightful!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 01:28
Yes! Life is good!!! Sounds like a campground in the future!!!

Living the dream :)

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
10 March, 09:16
heck ya. exactly how i want spent my time.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
10 March, 07:45
I love this idea!!!! Count me in!

Raelene Gavin @RaelsG
10 March, 07:33
Exactly what I'm working towards! My dream.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 March, 07:25
😍

Optical Awakenings @Unite
10 March, 07:31

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
10 March, 07:09
and that is what I just did, way out in the country.

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
09 March, 11:52
Kind of like the Amish only with electricity

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 March, 09:38
I want to come! I'm great at gardening by the way

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
09 March, 09:00
omg my sister and i were just talking about that a few weeks ago, what a beautiful thing this would be