Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 March, 07:58
The reason we are awakening! The reason we fight to keep shining our light! Truth is Love, Truth is light! The truth builds our 12 strand DNA!
The truth shall set you free!
#WeThePeople
#5DNewEarth 🌎✌️
5:5 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
#AgeOfLove ♒️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
It is hard work but like some have said on here ..if your dreams matter it will only be to you and yours. My husband and I did have dreams since we were 16 yrs old .Raised two wonderful grown kids now married and families of their own. It took us working two/sometimes 3 jobs each but we now also have brought that dream alive 27.5 yrs later. 20 areas land with house and pond full of catfish, dog/cat who play in harmory ducks begging to eat 24/7 cause they to lazy to find food when mama will get it if they just get under her feet. LOL But out of all of this my Grandbabies is my greatest JOY! Knowing that I will one day leave behind a lil bit of their Papa's and their Nonie's joy in life! Beauty is all around one if they so choose to LOOK. God Bless
11:46 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ylady78 in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
11 March, 10:49
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
I love this testimony! Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396