Jim Caviezel Sound of Freedom @jim_caviezel
Sound Of Freedom – The Real Life Fight to End Child Trafficking
Link : https://t.co/IR2ZhoEbo3?so...

Sound Of Freedom Movie
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.
EN
Director: Alejandro Monteverde
Writers: Rod Barr, Alejandro Monteverde
Stars: Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, Bill Camp

Full financial estimates for this film, including domestic and international box office, video sales, video rentals, TV and ancillary revenue are available through our research services.

#SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #Hol
09:05 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by jim_caviezel in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 March, 09:24
In response Jim Caviezel Sound of Freedom to his Publication
Querido Jim, Sound of Freedom looks phenomenal. You had me crying the moment that little boy asked you for help in finding his sister. My family is from Latin America and I know too well the truths of tyranny, corruption and crime in the region. Tremendous thanks to you and Tim for shedding light on the blessed children and exposing the dark underbelly in plain sight. We have been chosen by God to give testimony, although I was not fully aware till now. Mix my cultural background with a career in evil Silicon Valley, and a battle with stage 4 cancer and like you, we are instruments of the Lord's grace. Thank you for walking on this path and showcasing that God's magnificence is always holding us despite our circumstances. Abrazos, Gabriela.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396