Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
10 March, 08:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Or what goes around comes around. Or how the Bidan admin is saying, "circle back". Little do they know.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
09 March, 09:07
This day marks 'the kick-off' of Pelosi's 25th amendment push to oust Biden... After his speech this week, I wonder how long it will take? We know she moves quickly with impeachments. Any bets?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
09 March, 05:22
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘pay attention๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
09 March, 04:42
When is the 25th amendment going to occur to remove Biden? How does Kamala get removed as well?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 March, 03:56
Kamala will take us home. Or what is believed to be her at least.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
09 March, 03:11
@GhostEzra ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dario Lacic @CroPat
09 March, 12:53
Pedophilia, treason and corruption should hunt Biden (if that's him at all)...but he's irrelevant in all this anyway.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 12:23
indeed!

Sound of Freedom Movvie HD Online @Soundoffreedom21
09 March, 12:16
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JosรฉZรบรฑiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom

Alliance4 Trumpโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @AllianceForTrump
09 March, 12:12
Great video Ezra. great vibes today as well. Thank you all Patriots!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
#GodWins #FightForTrump

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Deb_In_OC Deplorable @Deb17inSoCal
09 March, 12:31
In response Alliance4 Trumpโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to her Publication
It is Fantastic!!! A bit scary but, sometimes the Truth can be so chilling.
Love that Mr. Woods made an appearance ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
09 March, 11:43
I watched his speech and knew this 25th amendment was 'comms'. The military is in full control w/Trump's oversight as shadow president! Here is X22Report's latest video on that subject! I agree with Dave at X22Report. I've been watching Dave for almost 5 years now and I think he's 'spot on!' Link; https://watch.x22report.tv...

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
09 March, 11:19
I got goose bumps when he said that...๐Ÿ˜‚

sound of freedom movie online @soundoffreedom2021
09 March, 11:18
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JosรฉZรบรฑiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 March, 10:50
Yep! Just strengthens my theory of Everything Is Part Of The Show! Remember many months ago when Nancy Pelosi was on the Sunday morning show holding up tbe 25th amendment and said "it's not for what you think!" I knew it then and I know it now...#thattheyareallinthistogether #surprisingwhitehatsyouthoughtwereblack #happyunifiedending #notwhatyouareexpecting
#thinklogically ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
09 March, 10:45
So that means we get Pres Kamala.

The first Female president will be a fake one?

Who's left after the 25th? If its used on both P and VP, then Nancy is President.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
09 March, 10:14
New Dan Scavino link to his Instagram timeline. Looks like we are moving now! ๐Ÿธ

https://instagram.com/stor...

Hey, Iโ€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
09 March, 12:28
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
moving & still holding the line๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
09 March, 09:18
Are you on Telegram?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 March, 11:18
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
yes

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 March, 08:54
Actors, and if someone isn't an actor, they are acting out their parts in this Great Movie.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 March, 10:52
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Exactly! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
09 March, 08:25
I mashed this up - when he said thought it would be important in the future...

Karen Lou @Sapphire
09 March, 12:44
In response Breaking Bad to his Publication
Boomerang.

Hey, Iโ€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
09 March, 12:51
In response Breaking Bad to his Publication
the battle of the alamo๐Ÿ‘€
a pivotal event, revolution, seige, reclaiming, inspired to join the army, ending the rebellion

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
09 March, 07:23
For me the real challenge of being an anon is that the mainstream news cycle is SOOO boring. Yet at the same time it's the only thing 99+% of the world think is actual news. There's really not much of a conversation to be had with people who are willfully asleepโ€”which includes most of the people in my life.

It's almost identical to being addicted to hard drugs and it alienating you from your friends and family. And you're stuck hanging out with other addicts on telegram and anonup. The only difference is that anons happen to have the truth on their side. But other than that there's not much difference from being a hard core drug addict.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
09 March, 11:47
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
DUDE

CAREFULL

YOU'RE GLOWING ... ๐Ÿค”

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 March, 01:47
In response Zach Tollen to his Publication
5 years ago your statement would be closer to true at 99% asleep however the last year has sigificantly reduced their mind control effect. an awakening is inevitable and evil knows it can only delay. Sleepy Americans waking slowly!
โญโญโญโญโญ
https://www.breitbart.com/...

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 March, 05:00
The whole castle of bricks needs to come falling down soon!!! I just wish that some things that are happening were out in the main stream so we suppoerters can Say Lokk at this!! I am patient and will never give up but ido know a lot of people are barely hanging in there because they keep getting attacked!!I wish they could really hit hard with one really good event thatshows everyone who is really in charge!!! This whole thing has to go slow to get them all and i will wait and stay iin it until my final breathe but others are not as bound and dertermend as myself!!!! R Ricado

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 March, 05:00
The whole castle of bricks needs to come falling down soon!!! I just wish that some things that are happening were out in the main stream so we suppoerters can Say Lokk at this!! I am patient and will never give up but ido know a lot of people are barely hanging in there because they keep getting attacked!!I wish they could really hit hard with one really good event thatshows everyone who is really in charge!!! This whole thing has to go slow to get them all and i will wait and stay iin it until my final breathe but others are not as bound and dertermend as myself!!!! R Ricado