E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
I need my prayer warriors and please look at this video. I am not going to lie to you this video scared the crap out of me. Please listen to this and please let me know what you think. I need my strong Christians looking into this.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
I am in no way saying this is true, I want to know what you think. This completely knocked me off of my feet
06:38 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 March, 09:29
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
I thought this was VERY informative and I look at it a warning to put your trust in the one true God. There is only " One Lord, One faith and One baptism" Ephesians 4:5. I have followed the Q movement for a year now because I knew this covid business was a scam. I have to admit the " new age " conotations really bother me and it is so important for every single person to know the Bible! with that said , I believe the truth regarding " the mark" is somewhere in between this video and what Nesara promises. I have resigned to keep my eyes on Jesus ( the author and finisher of my faith Heb 12:2). Deception is real and the ones who do not know the Bible will be decieved. There will be an incident that will trigger the 7 year tribulation 1 Thessalonians 5:3. The mark of the beast comes in the middle of the seven years known as "Jacobs trouble." Matthew 24:15-31. We arent there yet but the " saving Israel for last " does give me pause. We have nothing to fear when our eyes are on Jesus! 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 05:55
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to look at this for me. You information was very helpful. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
10 March, 05:44
I call Bullshite... Not one mention of...

22,000 CHILDREN DISAPPEAR EVERY DAY around the world!!!

Met to cause doubt in goodness
RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS PATRIOTS!!
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#WAKEUPAMERICA
#SaveOurChildren

10 March, 05:58
In response Shirley Covert to her Publication
Thank you for looking at this. It helps talking to like minded people. I am finding it difficult to believe that President is doing this for any other reason that making our lives better, returning us to freedom and saving the children.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 March, 01:55
I just watched the video. At first blush, it seems plausible. After thinking on it a nanosecond or two, I cannot buy it. Sowing doubt is a ploy.

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
09 March, 07:39
They have taken the mark...it's what the CabaI has done for themselves. They couldn't be wealthy and influential without having that mark. They have chosen it by their crimes against children and against humanity. Christians are sealed by the Holy Spirit when we are saved for our day of redemption. We don't have to worry about feeding our family or choosing a mark of the beast. It's a lie like everything else they wanted us to believe. Listen to Melissa on FreedomForce.live She has a ton of end time videos. The Sign of the Son of Man is the most interesting! We are heading into the 1000 Years of Peace. This is Armaggedon!!! It makes sense!

09 March, 07:40
In response kat in Texas to her Publication
Thank you Kat. Finally some good news that had me worried i am not going to lie.........lol

007 Woman @007Woman
10 March, 05:10
In response kat in Texas to her Publication
Melissa from Freedom Force Batallion is great! She have a website. I follow here one year, and everything she say is plausible.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
09 March, 07:32
if trump was going to deliver us to the wolves, cabal would gladly let him sit in WH and would not have cheated. if he is governing from the shadows, he wouldnt have gone to all this trouble to just then send us to the wolves. but yes there are still plenty of bad actors out there...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 March, 07:28
My question is how would one avoid it? The narrator does not aporoach that question. Also the question comes up about salvation. If we are born again, saved eternally would we lose our salvation? It is by faith we are saved, not works. It is by what Jesus did. It is by grace we are saved. So by what he says we would not be able to buy food, care for our children, work, etc. basically we could not survive. I guess one could hope that God would provide our food, like manna from heaven. He could do that of course. Of course Jesus could return and rapture the church too.

09 March, 07:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Carol I agree with you. I am thinking this is deep state trying to get us to not be on board with what is going on

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
10 March, 05:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name...
He tells us in HIS Word, "Do not be afraid"
365 time... One for EACH day of the year!
#HearJesusSpeak

09 March, 07:12
but most of the abolishment that is discussed will actually be beneficial. looks to me like the vax is the mark of the beast. as usual, some countries will not agree to G/N. cabal video?

09 March, 07:12
as with many other cases, it all depends WHO is at the helm. if we have turds in charge, we will suffer most. otherwise, we will suffer less. it has long been obvious that there is an economic collapse coming. deficit spending and rapacious practices cant last. and part of trump backing out of apparent power was a plan to blame biden and globalists for the shitrain. the unamerican elite wants a war so they can maintain/improve position and avoid punishment for their pedotraitor activities. trump/q were going to take money from the evil elites. and they have taken a lot. i dont think cabal has all they want back as their acts indicate they are scrambling to get cash. i kind of lose interest when discussion of st germain comes up. he isnt the saint some say. otherwise, the video will disappoint MANY fans of GESARA/NESARA, not necessarily those of trump/q.

09 March, 07:27
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
Thank you for making me feel better. I do not think that God nor Trump would bring us this far and then send us to the wolves. I do fear the mark of the beast because I do not want to be tricked into losing my salvation. Plus with President Trump and our military rescuing these kids I just do not see this as being legit. That being said it was also put out by the History channel which I think is deepstate.

09 March, 07:31
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
If you fast forward it to the very end and look at the bottom left on the screen it looked like it said History