E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
08 March, 06:38
I need my prayer warriors and please look at this video. I am not going to lie to you this video scared the crap out of me. Please listen to this and please let me know what you think. I need my strong Christians looking into this.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
I am in no way saying this is true, I want to know what you think. This completely knocked me off of my feet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 March, 09:29
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
I thought this was VERY informative and I look at it a warning to put your trust in the one true God. There is only " One Lord, One faith and One baptism" Ephesians 4:5. I have followed the Q movement for a year now because I knew this covid business was a scam. I have to admit the " new age " conotations really bother me and it is so important for every single person to know the Bible! with that said , I believe the truth regarding " the mark" is somewhere in between this video and what Nesara promises. I have resigned to keep my eyes on Jesus ( the author and finisher of my faith Heb 12:2). Deception is real and the ones who do not know the Bible will be decieved. There will be an incident that will trigger the 7 year tribulation 1 Thessalonians 5:3. The mark of the beast comes in the middle of the seven years known as "Jacobs trouble." Matthew 24:15-31. We arent there yet but the " saving Israel for last " does give me pause. We have nothing to fear when our eyes are on Jesus! 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
Thank you for taking the time to look at this for me. You information was very helpful. God Bless
05:55 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from E---- B--------, click on at the bottom under it