E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
08 March, 06:38
I need my prayer warriors and please look at this video. I am not going to lie to you this video scared the crap out of me. Please listen to this and please let me know what you think. I need my strong Christians looking into this.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
I am in no way saying this is true, I want to know what you think. This completely knocked me off of my feet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
I thought this was VERY informative and I look at it a warning to put your trust in the one true God. There is only " One Lord, One faith and One baptism" Ephesians 4:5. I have followed the Q movement for a year now because I knew this covid business was a scam. I have to admit the " new age " conotations really bother me and it is so important for every single person to know the Bible! with that said , I believe the truth regarding " the mark" is somewhere in between this video and what Nesara promises. I have resigned to keep my eyes on Jesus ( the author and finisher of my faith Heb 12:2). Deception is real and the ones who do not know the Bible will be decieved. There will be an incident that will trigger the 7 year tribulation 1 Thessalonians 5:3. The mark of the beast comes in the middle of the seven years known as "Jacobs trouble." Matthew 24:15-31. We arent there yet but the " saving Israel for last " does give me pause. We have nothing to fear when our eyes are on Jesus! 🙌🏻
09:29 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
10 March, 05:55
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to look at this for me. You information was very helpful. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396