E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
08 March, 06:38
I need my prayer warriors and please look at this video. I am not going to lie to you this video scared the crap out of me. Please listen to this and please let me know what you think. I need my strong Christians looking into this.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
I am in no way saying this is true, I want to know what you think. This completely knocked me off of my feet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
09 March, 07:39
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
They have taken the mark...it's what the CabaI has done for themselves. They couldn't be wealthy and influential without having that mark. They have chosen it by their crimes against children and against humanity. Christians are sealed by the Holy Spirit when we are saved for our day of redemption. We don't have to worry about feeding our family or choosing a mark of the beast. It's a lie like everything else they wanted us to believe. Listen to Melissa on FreedomForce.live She has a ton of end time videos. The Sign of the Son of Man is the most interesting! We are heading into the 1000 Years of Peace. This is Armaggedon!!! It makes sense!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
Thank you Kat. Finally some good news that had me worried i am not going to lie.........lol
07:40 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response kat in Texas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts