E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
08 March, 06:38
I need my prayer warriors and please look at this video. I am not going to lie to you this video scared the crap out of me. Please listen to this and please let me know what you think. I need my strong Christians looking into this.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
I am in no way saying this is true, I want to know what you think. This completely knocked me off of my feet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
My question is how would one avoid it? The narrator does not aporoach that question. Also the question comes up about salvation. If we are born again, saved eternally would we lose our salvation? It is by faith we are saved, not works. It is by what Jesus did. It is by grace we are saved. So by what he says we would not be able to buy food, care for our children, work, etc. basically we could not survive. I guess one could hope that God would provide our food, like manna from heaven. He could do that of course. Of course Jesus could return and rapture the church too.
07:28 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
10 March, 05:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name...
He tells us in HIS Word, "Do not be afraid"
365 time... One for EACH day of the year!
#HearJesusSpeak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
09 March, 07:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Carol I agree with you. I am thinking this is deep state trying to get us to not be on board with what is going on

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 March, 07:59
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
I think our best course of action is to do what it says in Proverbs 3:5-8. This is my life verse(s) that I got back to always. We need to pray, trust God and not lean on our own understanding. It is so hard these days to know what is true. There is so much deception. But always going back to what God's word says helps.😇