Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I gotta hand it to @administrator Koba for stepping things up in the 11th hour and launching AnonUp out of seemingly nowhere. Just a few hours before I knew about this, I tweeted that someone should make a Twitter clone. Ironically I was then suspended from Twitter and found out about AnonUp. lol! Vibes!
12:26 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mary Bredlau @Bredlaum
31 January, 10:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, so happy to have found you here .. I do love this platform .. great to see you again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey Day @joeyday
30 January, 07:32
Same here got suspended from Twitter and came across here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
30 January, 07:21
Twitter is almost dead now still trying to find people i followed on here that is the hard part x

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
30 January, 07:20
wego social is a beautiful platform too....but this one is much more practical

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
30 January, 07:32
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
Agree! Beautiful is the word for wego. And AnonUp is perfect for our purposes right now. Love what @administrator has built (both). 🙏

Rose Venta @V_R59
30 January, 07:18
I totally agree...........thank you

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
24 January, 05:33
doq, I'm so excited I found you! Are you on Gab too?
@doqholliday is a great patriot to follow.
#DigitalSoldiers
#wwg1wga

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 January, 05:04
Great VIBE - Got nuked on twat after 4 days 1/17 new acccount gone 1/21.

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
21 January, 11:08
glad you're here Doc!

Heather Gabbard @HGXU4
21 January, 11:07
I'm proud to say i was suspended from Twitter today!! i haven't even been on very long but i must have been doing something right... Thanks for leading the way, Patriots!!! I'm all in and live in faith!!!

God is my Savior and Trump is my President!!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🙌🏼🔥🍿🙏🏼

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 January, 10:58
Amazing 🙏 Thank You so very much @administrator 🙏 God Bless You 🙏

Joni Mays @jandcmays
21 January, 06:23
Im greatful also! Better than Twitter, anyday!!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 January, 06:09
The best is if you look at his picure. Tom from Myspace whose platform seemed to be "taken down" by the deep state Facebook. Now he gets his revenge as Facebook, Twitter, etc. fall. I hope this platform is very successful! 😂

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 January, 04:01
i got suspended as soon as I RT one of your posts. but i never logged out so I can still read others.

Jason Warth @JasonWarth
21 January, 03:46
11th hour... on the clock!

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 January, 03:33
Koba is awesome, built an awesome site in record time. H T 👊

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
21 January, 12:07
Doq I started with the original wwg1wg. @administrator is totally awesome. Worked so hard to get it running, fixing Boo-Boos, adding new features, getting rid of ones that didn't work. There were some slitches that ate my profile and all my followers/following. I finally got it back up but still building what I lost. Backups are a good thing.

Barefoot Spirit WWG1WGA @RightOnCue
21 January, 10:59
So glad to have found you again! You are missed on Twat-ter 😂🇺🇸👊🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 January, 10:35
Best vibes here! Koba did an awesome job!

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
21 January, 10:33
@administrator is the tits👏

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
21 January, 10:10
Totally agree! Thank you, Koba @administrator for doing this so quickly. Very Twitter like. Love being with like minded Patriots!

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
21 January, 09:40
I've been trying to get Utah, IET, and others to come over. Don't think my voice is Big enuf. Give them a shout on Telegram and encourage them to join.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
21 January, 09:34
also not forgetting wego.social the facebook alternitive made by our good friend koba too

Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
21 January, 09:32
Almost like it was planned

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 January, 07:34
Badass!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ WE HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST ON OUR SIDE!!! Love you all

Patriot Smiley @PatriotSmiley
21 January, 07:28
So glad to be here and have a place to gather with my new friends and family. im still learning the site so i think maybe this is my 2nd post lol.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 02:58
We have the best data base man on the planet hands down!

Amanda .... @Amorse08
21 January, 02:21
huma tweeted!

Johnny B Maga @Johnny_B_Maga
21 January, 02:34
In response Amanda .... to her Publication
Welcome back Huma.
Been waiting for you to confirm zero hour.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 12:02
In response Amanda .... to her Publication

Amanda Pearson @Amandapear
21 January, 01:45
What a coincidence!!!!!!! Haha! Beautiful site just in the nick of time!

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
21 January, 01:01
don't forget his other site wego.social

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
21 January, 01:49
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
Fixed the issues WeGo was having. Fairly smooth now. Lots more features in WeGo but a learning curve. Long term it's going to be a beast when fully released. AnonUp making the transition from twitter easier. Just happy to be able to give people options in this censored world.