Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 January, 12:26
I gotta hand it to @administrator Koba for stepping things up in the 11th hour and launching AnonUp out of seemingly nowhere. Just a few hours before I knew about this, I tweeted that someone should make a Twitter clone. Ironically I was then suspended from Twitter and found out about AnonUp. lol! Vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
don't forget his other site wego.social
01:01 AM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by captainhook1096 in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
21 January, 01:49
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
Fixed the issues WeGo was having. Fairly smooth now. Lots more features in WeGo but a learning curve. Long term it's going to be a beast when fully released. AnonUp making the transition from twitter easier. Just happy to be able to give people options in this censored world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
21 January, 12:01
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
TY!
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 January, 12:05
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
look.. I didnt post that