Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:45
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 10:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Movie = Fake. Not real. You go to the movies and leave the theater knowing it was just a show. When you hear movie think fake. Biden as President. Movie. Fake. Trump impeachment movie, fake. At this stage in the movie we have a ton of actors. More were added as time went on. In the beginning X amount of actors. Towards the end XYZ. Why? Many are being replaced because the real ones are gone. Pelosi in custody. She was swapped out already. You won't see her arrest but rather her tribunal. The problem with massively arresting 1000s of high profile targets publicly is that it creates mass panic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
08 March, 03:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
why do you say its a movie its real. no one is arrested. the military must first finish their investigation. then put in place the proper leader which is trump. then trump will dictate to the military how to procede. military tribunals I hope. waiting in the military now. this is not a show. its very serious.

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
I feel like I'm standing on train tracks as a massive locomotive is headed right for me. All of my family and the people I have grown up trusting and believing are all on the side yelling "get off the tracks!! what are you doing just move"!!! All the while people I don't know, have never met or can't see are all saying in a calm voice "hold the line, it's not real, theres a plan" I can feel the rumble as the train gets closer and closer. The sound is deafening, the horn is blaring but yet I have faith and I stand my ground. Refusing to go with common sense and or logic and instead trust in something I can't see or have never seen.

I wonder if just before the train hits me and extinguishes my life I would be thinking if only I had moved. Just how I personally feel in this moment. I pray we are not being played.

God bless us all and the entire world. We are all in this together. I have guns and ammo if it comes to defending myself and my family I for one will not even hesitate.
04:44 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThrillerMiller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jack Miller, click on at the bottom under it