Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
We are taking back the movie industry.
12:08 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
27 May, 05:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If you haven’t watched the documentary “Operation Toussaint,” I highly suggest you do (Prime Video). This particular op took place in Haiti.
I believe it will provide solid insight to what’s in store with “Sounds of Freedom”…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
16 March, 03:27
God Bless Tim & Team and all who have the strength & knowledge to rescue the children. We all need to unite and STOP it and help the children heal❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
15 March, 07:21
Mel Gibson telling us more

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
15 March, 07:16
I can't even watch the trailer without crying. 🇺🇸🙏🏻

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
15 March, 07:11
❤️🙏🏼

Anne Woodward @Luckyanne
15 March, 03:04
Please post this far and wide. This movie is HUGE. If you want to post on email or text message, just copy the link, go to your email or phone messaging, send to yourself and paste to your message. this will only work one time. you can send to as many people you want from your device. This is for Apple phones. I think other phones work differently.

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
13 March, 10:43
Reposting @doqholliday : @GhostEzra

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
11 March, 04:27
❤️❤️🙏 Gods speed to all, Amen!

Steven J Savoie @Steven_J
11 March, 12:54
This Movie needs to be out Now to wake People up!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 March, 08:12
Good. I am sick of watching VHS tapes... I know all the dialogue...

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
15 March, 01:42
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Yup- We had been in the same boat! After VHs it went down hill- Crazy You mention it. Then we got all cartoons then find out hidden perverted programming in those- and the so called "christian moveies are just romance or defeated tear jerkers to inspire you to suck up your miserable life and 'rejoice'. we know of one person into those and they are the most negative wet blanket on any positive fire of faith to change outcomes. Our lives have been so reflective of intervention that changes outcomes toward the better, their needs to be those kind of movies someday. What ever happened to 'the happy' endings! Thank God the movie we are now in will have one !

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
10 March, 10:05
amc to the moon

Cynthia Stidham @RescueMom
10 March, 06:36
2 Million kids a year disappear and you don't think the chaos at our southern border is going to help the cause of disappearing children?? They are prime targets for the taking thanks to Buyden...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 March, 05:47
This platform and others are being hit hard by Bots using this movie to scam people out of credit card numbers. Respectfully, can you tell us when this movie will actually be released, somthat we can tell others? Thank you ❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 November, 11:00
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I Heard After The New Year, Like Feb. Juan Mentioned That.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
10 March, 05:46
If this film doesnt wake people up, i dont know what will, i have been talking about this film to as many as i can.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
10 March, 03:03
Child trafficking must be exposed. Most people cannot believe that something so monstrous actually exist. If it continues, this evil will eventually destroy our country. No moral society can withstand the rot of its very foundations.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
10 March, 02:27
Ezra, can you give us a release platform when it comes out? We're waiting and willing.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
10 March, 01:47
Lots of links to watch the full movie but still have not found a valid one that works. MSM is wirking overtime to keep this from the public. Please let us know if you find a successful link to this movie.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
10 March, 01:50
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
i wondered about all the links being posted I did not believe the film had been released yet...

Diane Derbyshire @DiDerby22
10 March, 01:04
i for 1 cannot wait for this movie. just watching this clip gave me goosebumps and hurt my heart at the same time. God bless you ALL who are involved my heart hurts for you also ..
You are amazing and those children will never forget you.
sending my love and prayers to all the children and you.
THANKQU.

Julie Schmidt @JCPatriot
10 March, 12:54
Just watching this made my stomach and heart ache. God Bless these people who search for these kids! 🙏❤️🙏

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
10 March, 12:48
I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 12:43
Get ready to see a shit ton of really great actors and actresses you have never seen before.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 March, 11:29
So happy for the good actors. And grateful.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 March, 09:12
You can chose to watch the movie or choose to not watch the movie. Like Q said, "The choice to know will ultimately be yours."

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 March, 02:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
God does not ask us to lower our vibrations by repeatedly dragging ourselves through the mud, mud known, He asks us to raise our vibrations by embracing love 🤷‍♂️ to know is enough.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
10 March, 08:32
and everything else in the Name of God for Our Emanciapation

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 March, 07:20
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
THERE ARE ABOUT A DOZEN BOT ACCOUNTS WITH NON-EXISTENT "LINKS" TO THIS MOVIE, THAT REQUIRE YOUR CC#.
DONT FALL FOR IT --
BLOCK AND REPORT
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Patriot17 England @17England
10 March, 06:59
out today 😉

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 March, 05:15
In response Patriot17 England to his Publication
i am quite surprised that Amazon would offer this movie. Are white hats control of Amazon now???

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 March, 06:08
taking back? or simply taking over? have ]we[ ever owned it?

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Lady Justice @ladyjustice369
10 March, 04:06
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
i feel ya Sister...im over the movie and so beyond rage at this point - Lord send us strength and show us the way

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
10 March, 03:29
just made me cry,, thinking about my 2 missing grandchildren that was stolen & trafficked by the corrupt state here in the uk years ago, do not know if they are alive or dead.. it's killing me

libertyand justice4_ALL @libertyandjustice4_ALL
10 March, 12:55
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
So very sorry....may God bless a d keep you!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 01:11
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
im praying for you and your children right now, Mike. may God grant you peace, clarity, and justice. and may he heal all of our hearts, is my prayer.

Movie HD 2021 @123soundoffreedom
10 March, 02:46
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

STREAMING : https://t.co/SgAaTaZuJh?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom #SOUNDOFFREE

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
10 March, 01:42
In response Movie HD 2021 to his Publication
It does not work.