Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 March, 12:08
We are taking back the movie industry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
just made me cry,, thinking about my 2 missing grandchildren that was stolen & trafficked by the corrupt state here in the uk years ago, do not know if they are alive or dead.. it's killing me
03:29 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGNAMIKE in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 01:11
In response Mike Marshall to his Publication
im praying for you and your children right now, Mike. may God grant you peace, clarity, and justice. and may he heal all of our hearts, is my prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 March, 12:38
🙏Mike, Im sending YOU abundant prayers. I will Lift YOU up Daily to send You comfort and healing thoughts to bring YOU Peace inside. Please Know that because YOU shared YOUR grief aloud with ALL of US here, WE can Now ALL pray, in the same unified desire, to give You peace from on high. YOU are Never alone. WE ALL Share Your Hope, for answers and in the meantime WE ALL Share Your burden,

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
10 March, 09:47
I'm so terribly sorry! Just heartbreaking. 🙏

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts