Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08 March, 03:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
08 March, 08:30
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I truly enjoy Gene Decode. And you may already know this. But I believe Gene may have made a mistake (which can happen to anyone) on Kristin K's show on Rumble last week. The video he showed of President Trump supposedly returning to the WH March 3rd was from when Trump returned from his Corona Virus treatments several months ago. If I am not mistaken. With that said. THANK YOU GENE DECODE FOR ALL YOUR HOURS OF DEDICATION AND YOUR LOVE FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jason adam @megamindmega
Yes you are correct, that is his visit from after COVID....and if WE know that then someone like GENE would know that. I stopped listening to him long time ago. He knows as much as we know...except maybe for the DUMBs. He cannot be trusted with truthful information, he also had said that Trump was going to be inaugurated Jan 20th... He does not know anymore than we do.
10:00 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
Only people mentioned by megamindmega in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jason adam, click on at the bottom under it