Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
08 March, 01:16
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I can't trust anybody anymore. No proof, no nothing.
We are the ones suffering, not the liberals. We are the fools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Medler @AMedler
08 March, 12:10
Love the guy! Is he perfect? No, he is human! Take the information given and run it through every thing you have learned and pieces start coming together. If a person doesn't resonate with what he is saying, they don't need to listen to him, but to all out attack is ridiculous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08 March, 02:49
In response Angela Medler to his Publication
This!
Well said, thank you. 😎

jason adam @megamindmega
08 March, 09:53
Use Discernment with Gene, he does not know it all and alot of his information is NOT correct as many are coming to find out. Also, on B2B podcast, they have Gene there all the time, Gene himself had said that he gets ALL his information from the internet....he has NO inside sources, Gene himself said this. He gets ALL his inoformation the same place anyone can. He also said God tells him what search terms to use. So....

Angela Medler @AMedler
08 March, 12:00
In response jason adam to his Publication
Well people hear what they want to hear. He said he does not have sources (such as being government insider) but does have people give him information. He gets his information from God and using what he has researched and from what he knows. He is able to put together pieces that most of us have no idea the connection.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 March, 09:51
We are in a war of disinformation. If you think anybody will be 100% -YOU ARE, FRANKLY, a fool. 75% right now id ingenious even with your third eye fully open

MiMi LastName @Marge22
08 March, 09:42
A morass of information, indeed! After 5 hours of taking in some of that info, I am still processing. That said, I am SO GRATEFUL that he would take the time to help us wake up and, for those who desire, to understand🙏😌

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
08 March, 08:50
This is the video everyone is referring to as far as Gene lying.
https://rumble.com/vee2bt-...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 March, 09:49
In response Jen Brown to her Publication
Why a lie? Who could know this

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
08 March, 08:46
thank you for posting that. my common sense is that no one could be that good at lying and keep all those details straight. meanwhile there are "'conservative' podcasters" discrediting him and many of our truthers as the "worst kind of liars" to be spreading "HOPIUM". They are trying to break us up. What is so bad about hope vs hoplessness anyway? i know who the liars are.

OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
08 March, 08:30
I truly enjoy Gene Decode. And you may already know this. But I believe Gene may have made a mistake (which can happen to anyone) on Kristin K's show on Rumble last week. The video he showed of President Trump supposedly returning to the WH March 3rd was from when Trump returned from his Corona Virus treatments several months ago. If I am not mistaken. With that said. THANK YOU GENE DECODE FOR ALL YOUR HOURS OF DEDICATION AND YOUR LOVE FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY!

Angela Medler @AMedler
08 March, 12:06
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
He did explain it and has retracted. He got information that Trump was at the WH and without looking at the video closer went ahead and posted it. Things happen and for people to start jumping all over the guy for making a mistake and calling him names is ridiculous. His message more than anything else is that people need to bring up their vibrations and treat all people with respect and love. Love the guy and appreciate all he does to try educate people.

007 Woman @007Woman
08 March, 07:33
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
Walter Reed hospital, october 6 2021.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
08 March, 05:00
Yeh, NAH! 107 also, all wrong that bloke!

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
08 March, 03:23
He posted a video of Trump returning from hospital in Oct and said it was this week. Said Trump met with Biden at WH. That Biden was ALLOWED in WH for the meeting so he could be told what to do next. Considering the video was old I can't trust what he says 100%.

MiMi LastName @Marge22
08 March, 09:46
In response Book Girl to her Publication
DJT - realtime visits (DC & Davos) . . . old footage. (period)✔️