Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08 March, 03:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
I truly enjoy Gene Decode. And you may already know this. But I believe Gene may have made a mistake (which can happen to anyone) on Kristin K's show on Rumble last week. The video he showed of President Trump supposedly returning to the WH March 3rd was from when Trump returned from his Corona Virus treatments several months ago. If I am not mistaken. With that said. THANK YOU GENE DECODE FOR ALL YOUR HOURS OF DEDICATION AND YOUR LOVE FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY!
08:30 AM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WantingJustice in this post can reply
007 Woman @007Woman
08 March, 07:33
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
Walter Reed hospital, october 6 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Medler @AMedler
08 March, 12:06
He did explain it and has retracted. He got information that Trump was at the WH and without looking at the video closer went ahead and posted it. Things happen and for people to start jumping all over the guy for making a mistake and calling him names is ridiculous. His message more than anything else is that people need to bring up their vibrations and treat all people with respect and love. Love the guy and appreciate all he does to try educate people.

jason adam @megamindmega
08 March, 10:00
Yes you are correct, that is his visit from after COVID....and if WE know that then someone like GENE would know that. I stopped listening to him long time ago. He knows as much as we know...except maybe for the DUMBs. He cannot be trusted with truthful information, he also had said that Trump was going to be inaugurated Jan 20th... He does not know anymore than we do.