Qued Forever @Quedforever
07 March, 02:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 March, 10:32
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
Went to dinner last night to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. I was the only one at a table of 6 that refuses to get the shot. 2 had their two doses done, 3 are anxiously waiting their turn and then there's me...Nope Nope Nope. It has a 99% cure rate poeple and your shot is only good for like 6mo... No Thanks - I stand alone - on just about everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 March, 11:36
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Not alone-I stand with you. I am a nurse and the ONLY nurse at my facility to refuse-it is difficult to fight that battle daily-but I stand firm, and with you! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
I am a Nurse Practitioner who actually had covid with pneumonia. I refuse this gene drug that is not even by definition a vaccine ! Am furious I was not allowed to take hydroxychloroquine! Sign me up for a class action !
11:45 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaDiblasi in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 March, 11:48
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
Yes Yes! Im in! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ