Qued Forever @Quedforever
07 March, 02:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
Went to dinner last night to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. I was the only one at a table of 6 that refuses to get the shot. 2 had their two doses done, 3 are anxiously waiting their turn and then there's me...Nope Nope Nope. It has a 99% cure rate poeple and your shot is only good for like 6mo... No Thanks - I stand alone - on just about everything.
10:32 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 March, 12:09
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
All of my colleagues have had it or are in the process and we work for an mRNA company and understand the data but none have even looked at the data
bc if they did they would not have wanted it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ang guar @tinydancer
07 March, 11:47
You are not alone, but I know the feeling. I look all around me and wonder what has happened to seemingly intelligent family members and friends. Very distressing!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
07 March, 11:37
Well you aren't alone. I am just not standing physically beside you. I've always been fiercely independent. I guess it is coming in handy. No test/no vax for me.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 March, 11:36
Not alone-I stand with you. I am a nurse and the ONLY nurse at my facility to refuse-it is difficult to fight that battle daily-but I stand firm, and with you! 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
07 March, 11:45
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I am a Nurse Practitioner who actually had covid with pneumonia. I refuse this gene drug that is not even by definition a vaccine ! Am furious I was not allowed to take hydroxychloroquine! Sign me up for a class action !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 11:31
I know, these are the same people who were so darn proud to wear their masks on social media.