Only people mentioned by Quedforever in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 March, 02:16
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
GOD HELP AND PROTECT YOU ALL COURAGEOUS DOCTORS! YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND I PRAY THAT MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR HARD WORK AND PLEA TO STOP THE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINATIONS. MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM VACCINATION THAN FROM THE SO CALLED "CORONA VIRUS".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
08 March, 12:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel of the North @IT50US
07 March, 11:53
God bless each and everyone of them...they stand for us and truth.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 11:29
GOD bless them all. I admire, respect and love them all.

Sheryl Stover @sherylds
07 March, 11:28
I watched their 2nd video today and they are still persistent in getting the truth out to the World - it angers me that those in power thought that they had the right to cast upon us a Pandemic that would kill hundreds of thousands of people across the World - and now to find out that it was all a hoax and it's nothing more than just a normal yearly flu and that only about 6% of all of the deaths were from this virus - I'm really pissed off now - but one good thing in all of this - I believe that they thought they had us right where they wanted us - silent and compliant - but what they weren't expecting was something called Trumpism - President Trump basically "Woke" us up and showed us the truth of what was happening and he taught us to fight for what we believe in and what we know is right - now as they say - the sleeping giant has been awoken - America is the Sleeping Giant - That's what the Leader of the Japanize Military said after they bombed Pearl Harbor - He said he was afraid

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 March, 11:19
Soon, they will be lauded as Heroes.
Class Action Lawsuits are coming...
"Crimes Against Humanity" will DWARF the Nuremberg Trials.

Sheryl Stover @sherylds
07 March, 11:29
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I agree - the pain the Evil Leftists are gonna feel will be somewhat pleasing to see - I think they are all running scared because they have no idea what is coming and when it's coming - I can't wait to see the looks on their faces😈👽👾

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
07 March, 10:55
Link? I haven't found one.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 March, 10:32
Went to dinner last night to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. I was the only one at a table of 6 that refuses to get the shot. 2 had their two doses done, 3 are anxiously waiting their turn and then there's me...Nope Nope Nope. It has a 99% cure rate poeple and your shot is only good for like 6mo... No Thanks - I stand alone - on just about everything.

ang guar @tinydancer
07 March, 11:47
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
You are not alone, but I know the feeling. I look all around me and wonder what has happened to seemingly intelligent family members and friends. Very distressing!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 March, 12:09
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
All of my colleagues have had it or are in the process and we work for an mRNA company and understand the data but none have even looked at the data
bc if they did they would not have wanted it.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 09:36
Would be fascinating if the 85 million who voted for DJT gathered together and took back our country. Right now we are seeing ZERO justice. Nothing. Ask yourself why.