Qued Forever @Quedforever
07 March, 02:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 March, 10:32
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
Went to dinner last night to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. I was the only one at a table of 6 that refuses to get the shot. 2 had their two doses done, 3 are anxiously waiting their turn and then there's me...Nope Nope Nope. It has a 99% cure rate poeple and your shot is only good for like 6mo... No Thanks - I stand alone - on just about everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 March, 11:36
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Not alone-I stand with you. I am a nurse and the ONLY nurse at my facility to refuse-it is difficult to fight that battle daily-but I stand firm, and with you! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
07 March, 11:45
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I am a Nurse Practitioner who actually had covid with pneumonia. I refuse this gene drug that is not even by definition a vaccine ! Am furious I was not allowed to take hydroxychloroquine! Sign me up for a class action !

Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bea Benjamin, click on at the bottom under it