Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 March, 11:32
Twitter must have had a huge backlog of emails to send out to the people that inquired why they were suspended. Took them 70 days to repond to my question. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
#fook @Jack .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 March, 02:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
First Twitter locked me out & wanted me to verify I wasn't a robot by using my phone # which I wasn't about to give themπŸ˜›

I did log in & try to keep the account active because my tweets were still available & I wanted to keep the info available for others

They got tired of waiting on me after 3 weeks & suspended my account anyway, saying that I violated community rules or guidelines or something even though I couldn't post anything πŸ˜†

I'd read too many remarks from people who were suspended & sent an inquiry who never got a response or who never won an appeal so I didn't even bother

I was on there only for our real POTUS & following some anons with good info to pass on, as well as what I dug up, & I had no desire to go back after all those accounts were suspended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Your account can be salvaged and brought back to life overnight.

DM me and I'll send you instructions of how to properly appeal and get a response quick.
07:05 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 March, 07:12
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
The President's account isn't there or a lot of the anons I followed so I'm not really interested, but thanks for the offer

There was some info going on that those platforms & companies aiding & abbetting the Chinese & other parties with election fraud would be seized & we'd have the chance to become shareholders
That's mainly why I don't go in & delete it right off the bat