Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Twitter must have had a huge backlog of emails to send out to the people that inquired why they were suspended. Took them 70 days to repond to my question. 😂 😂😂
#fook @Jack .
11:32 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 March, 07:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
You can get your account back. Keep opening different reports and send them all, even if the reason doesn't match your question/issue.

Do it daily.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 March, 02:30
First Twitter locked me out & wanted me to verify I wasn't a robot by using my phone # which I wasn't about to give them😛

I did log in & try to keep the account active because my tweets were still available & I wanted to keep the info available for others

They got tired of waiting on me after 3 weeks & suspended my account anyway, saying that I violated community rules or guidelines or something even though I couldn't post anything 😆

I'd read too many remarks from people who were suspended & sent an inquiry who never got a response or who never won an appeal so I didn't even bother

I was on there only for our real POTUS & following some anons with good info to pass on, as well as what I dug up, & I had no desire to go back after all those accounts were suspended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 March, 07:05
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Your account can be salvaged and brought back to life overnight.

DM me and I'll send you instructions of how to properly appeal and get a response quick.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 March, 11:57
I was banned first week in JANUARY
Never heard why and STILL banned

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 12:25
They never responded to me.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 March, 12:23
We're writing to let you know your account has been suspended 🙄 well duh and will remain suspended 🙄 say it isn't so🤣 due to multiple or severe violations 😬 which ones exactly 🤷‍♀️🤣 please do not reply to this message 😳😬 oh ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 March, 12:10
(severe), i c they hav resorted 2 using harsh language,lols @ jack f off!

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
05 March, 12:06
Still anxiously wait for my inquiry response. 😃

NICK ... @NICK
05 March, 12:05
I guess mine is still in the mail lol

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 March, 12:03
🤣🤣🤣

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 March, 11:51
😂😂

Iva Watson @2know
04 March, 11:49
well then, theres a possiblity my email may get eventually get a response!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
04 March, 11:46
返事を期待していなかった!!!😂返事をもらえるのかしら...そのうち😝

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
04 March, 11:40
I've got two emails out there....crickets.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
04 March, 11:38
I got the same message! And why was I REALLY suspended? Because I outed Hasbro for making a doll that normalizes pedophilia. Twitter takes down all people that try to protect children. If anyone needs to decode Twitter, I'll translate for you. Platform Manipulation = Promoting God's Agenda.

*For reference, here is the video I posted and why I received Suspension #4 . https://www.youtube.com/wa...