Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 March, 11:32
Twitter must have had a huge backlog of emails to send out to the people that inquired why they were suspended. Took them 70 days to repond to my question. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
#fook @Jack .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
First Twitter locked me out & wanted me to verify I wasn't a robot by using my phone # which I wasn't about to give them๐Ÿ˜›

I did log in & try to keep the account active because my tweets were still available & I wanted to keep the info available for others

They got tired of waiting on me after 3 weeks & suspended my account anyway, saying that I violated community rules or guidelines or something even though I couldn't post anything ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd read too many remarks from people who were suspended & sent an inquiry who never got a response or who never won an appeal so I didn't even bother

I was on there only for our real POTUS & following some anons with good info to pass on, as well as what I dug up, & I had no desire to go back after all those accounts were suspended
02:30 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 March, 07:05
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Your account can be salvaged and brought back to life overnight.

DM me and I'll send you instructions of how to properly appeal and get a response quick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 March, 07:12
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
The President's account isn't there or a lot of the anons I followed so I'm not really interested, but thanks for the offer

There was some info going on that those platforms & companies aiding & abbetting the Chinese & other parties with election fraud would be seized & we'd have the chance to become shareholders
That's mainly why I don't go in & delete it right off the bat