If you can still view twitter seems like they are trashing
CodeMonkeyZ
They are nothing but trash, so glad I am not on twitter
07:45 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
21 January, 10:58
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
They are trashing anything to do with Q. I swear they are happy now because they can bitch about Biden. I didn't see CodeMonkeyZ today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
20 January, 10:57
Twitter is a hellhole right now. For 4 years potus said "fake news." Now they are sucking up that fake news like starving babies that just got their bottles!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
21 January, 04:53
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 January, 03:38
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
They suck it up like starving babies, 'cause there's no nutrition there - no substance.

Steve Pat @DAPATRIOT78
20 January, 07:54
So they should to evil lying scumbags the lot of them

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 January, 07:50
I love Code Monkey, but he told everyone to move on today and no one took it well including me. same with all the big accounts. After everything it's like "Oh Well" maybe 4 years from now

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
20 January, 08:08
In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
20 January, 07:50
Looks like his account has been suspended. What did he say that got him completely suspended?

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
20 January, 08:08
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
search ron Watkins
I believe people are trying to ruin his reputation, I wouldnt believe a word anyone says
https://gizmodo.com/wait-d...

Texas NursePatriot @TexasNursePatriot
20 January, 07:48
i love CodeMonkey where is he??

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 January, 07:51
In response Texas NursePatriot to her Publication
He told everyone to move along today because that's what he is doing. Pissed off a lot of people. Guess it's over if CodeMonkey says so

Krave Que @KraveQ
20 January, 07:53
In response Texas NursePatriot to her Publication
He is also on Telegram.