PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
20 January, 07:45
If you can still view twitter seems like they are trashing
CodeMonkeyZ
They are nothing but trash, so glad I am not on twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
Twitter is a hellhole right now. For 4 years potus said "fake news." Now they are sucking up that fake news like starving babies that just got their bottles!
10:57 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gatewaytogold in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 January, 03:38
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
They suck it up like starving babies, 'cause there's no nutrition there - no substance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
21 January, 04:53

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 January, 04:22
It is like thorazine for the psychopaths. they have no clue how dysfunctional they are

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 January, 03:41
😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤩☺🧂🍼

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
21 January, 03:34
i got purged the 1st go around. i refuse to get bavk on now because Big Daddy no longer there and the libs disgust me.

Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
21 January, 03:37
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Exactly the way it happen to me, no sense to be there and take the negative energy! #GodWins

Krysty Hill @khill15682
21 January, 03:01
truth

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
21 January, 02:49
Get out while you can!

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
21 January, 10:08
In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
I stay on to defend the anons and the great work they've. It's amazing how many who have done NOTHING are now geniuses! 😂😂😂

Win Gale @Wingale17
21 January, 02:11
I closed my account yesterday and left all the negative vibs there 🙂

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
21 January, 02:49
In response Win Gale to her Publication
me too!