Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Normies feared Jesus and thought He was from a different planet, had magical powers and told people how they should act.

He told the truth.

The righteous knew who He was. They felt it in their hearts. They watched as he taught, blessed and healed.

Normies suck. They are the way they are due to bad parenting and from their constant openness to being influenced by society and false idols.

We're seeing history repeat itself.

We have to control the narrative and we have to put normies in their place. If we don't, our children and grand children will be murdered or thrown in prisons controlled by their governments.

If [they] destroyed Jesus, they will happily destroy our families.

#FightBack !
01:06 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 March, 11:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Some People dont stand up because they dont want to be seen as one that is rebelling. They are afraid they will be seen as trouble makers. Telling truth Is Not rebelling!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 March, 11:01
#FightBack
FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
14 March, 10:48
AMEN

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
06 March, 06:02
Also, when he comes again, can we PLEASE not kill him THIS time 🤦‍♀️
We are probably the only planet EVER to kill the bestower of the age!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 March, 01:46
History _IS_ Repeating Itself.

Jesus lived in a degenerate time.
As Do We.

EVIL has an ancient history among us.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
06 March, 12:17
Normies? You mean the simpleton sheep who listened to the elite of Jesus' time, the Pharisees and Saducees that held authority and got the people all riled up against Christ so that in the end they were the ones shouting "crucity him"! Just like the swamp and the elite brainswash the sheep to hate Trump and anyone who is doing God's work. Normies is far too nice a term...

BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES is more like it. Had one chase me out of a store yesterday for not wearing a mask after I told them I had asthma and could not wear one. Threatened to call the police. Same zombies who snitched on the Jews during the holocaust. It's real simple, if you are not FOR GOD, then the d3vil has many ways till Sunday to control you. He uses superiority complexes in the elite to create fear in order to subjugate the sheep.

Lord God have mercy on us all and give us the patience and courage to deal with whatever happens in the coming weeks and months knowing that everything is in Your most capable hands.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
06 March, 11:47
i just watched Passion of the Christ... 34 days before Easter ...

you can watch and see the zombies, the soulless ones, the leftists, the insane, the blind... the people then no different to the ones now who can see.

im grateful to Q who turned me to the light, and so grateful Jesus chose to save me and all of us who understsnd the depth of His infinite love. May all Patriots enjoy this kind of love.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 March, 03:37
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
its sadly sooo true

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 03:41
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
I have the movie on my list to watch. I'm very grateful too, and when I tell the others about what is happening, they are too scared to see. Also, Canada and other countries are saying "Don't forget us!" as if it's not world wide. I keep telling them, they are included, and turn off the TV. blah! Hard to break through the programming, but it's happening. 🙏✝️💞

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
06 March, 10:50
As a former normie here, (and yes, I sucked and was the product of young generationally messed up parents) I'm certain it was prayers of Maga warriors that sparked that bit of light in my brain to wake me up a year ago.
Yes, fight back. My husband left me well armed.
But also fight back as spiritual warriors. I like to imagine God shooting his light rays into the foreheads of unawakened ones. Jesus and the legions of angels are bad ass. Call them in. With free will, they are just hanging in the wait until we summon their assistance.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 01:57
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
we should love our brothers and sisters even if they make bad decisions. we do not need to fight them. they are powerless.

Eddie Eddies @MrEddie
06 March, 10:24
Many of them will not believe any of this until they are told by their TV's or whatever MSM they trust. That's going to be so funny to watch.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 08:01
In response Eddie Eddies to his Publication
You are spot on! 😀

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 March, 09:50
Thank you!
(Magic=evil Jesus is God incarnate, His powers were supernatural.)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 09:10
Jesus Teaches About Fighting Back. 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[ a] 39 But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too. 40 If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
07 March, 06:35
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Am I missing something here? Because there is not a prayer anyone is going to get away with their crap with me now or in the future. I will step in when I see anyone doing it to someone else. My biggest wish is that I could go back in time and set some people straight. You let them get away with it, they learn nothing, and then move on to pull there crap on others. There were only a few times I let someone get away with it. Never again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 09:02
Well Nana is pretty sure there is NO FRICKIN way anyone is EVER gonna label Nana as a NORMIE!
Not in ANY sense of the meaning of the word!

I'M GOOD OVER HERE!

This shit gets more fun every day!

Ya'll seriously need to wake up, learn grounding, learn meditation, learn about frequencies, cleanse your pineal gland, and find your inner connection to God!

Awesomeness & Joy ensues!

What is Real @Caius
06 March, 04:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm interested.. can you reccomend any foods, vitamins, minerals, etc that positively affects the pineal gland?

North *** @Northstar
06 March, 08:05
!!!

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
06 March, 06:02
i will fight back!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 March, 05:36
Normies are insecure, they do not know about the armour of GOD.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
06 March, 04:07
Interesting timestamp 👀

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
06 March, 04:03
Amen🙏

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
06 March, 03:57
Never a truer statement made!

Kate Maria @sprigsonatree
06 March, 02:30
Amen 🙏🏻✝️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 March, 02:19
i agree, we must fight, resist & be very proactive.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 March, 01:29
HI 🙋‍♀️ @Doqholliday HI. 🙋‍♀️

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 01:37
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Hiya

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
06 March, 01:25
also remember christ tild us this hate was his first...my favorite Jesus was when he flilped tables and punked the idiots in the church.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
06 March, 01:18
Let's do this. How do we start?

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
06 March, 01:11
Not all normies are bad Doc. Some truly cant wrap their head around it all. Its going to take something major to break them lose. Some of us were just blessed that God removed the scales from our eyes. Have grace. The Lords given us plenty. Granted some will never see but that will be their choice.

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
06 March, 02:27
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
In most cases I know, scales were removed because people chose to face their darkness. It's a choice, not just something God randomly does.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
06 March, 01:10
I've got Battle scars for putting normies in their place!