Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 01:06
Normies feared Jesus and thought He was from a different planet, had magical powers and told people how they should act.

He told the truth.

The righteous knew who He was. They felt it in their hearts. They watched as he taught, blessed and healed.

Normies suck. They are the way they are due to bad parenting and from their constant openness to being influenced by society and false idols.

We're seeing history repeat itself.

We have to control the narrative and we have to put normies in their place. If we don't, our children and grand children will be murdered or thrown in prisons controlled by their governments.

If [they] destroyed Jesus, they will happily destroy our families.

#FightBack !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
Normies? You mean the simpleton sheep who listened to the elite of Jesus' time, the Pharisees and Saducees that held authority and got the people all riled up against Christ so that in the end they were the ones shouting "crucity him"! Just like the swamp and the elite brainswash the sheep to hate Trump and anyone who is doing God's work. Normies is far too nice a term...

BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIES is more like it. Had one chase me out of a store yesterday for not wearing a mask after I told them I had asthma and could not wear one. Threatened to call the police. Same zombies who snitched on the Jews during the holocaust. It's real simple, if you are not FOR GOD, then the d3vil has many ways till Sunday to control you. He uses superiority complexes in the elite to create fear in order to subjugate the sheep.

Lord God have mercy on us all and give us the patience and courage to deal with whatever happens in the coming weeks and months knowing that everything is in Your most capable hands.
12:17 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paradise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paradise is the Goal, click on at the bottom under it