Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.
10:56 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
30 October, 12:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 October, 12:29
George News Youtube Videos Deep Dives?

That's the only George News I see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 October, 09:38
I wouldn't trust any account on telegram.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
30 October, 08:47
I think Juan O Savin is a Luciferian. Just like David Straight
DONALD TRUMP DOES NOT USE AGENTS TO THREATEN FEDERAL WITNESSES WITH "NAKED PICTURES" !!! *****DAVID LESTER STRAIGHT WILL BE ARRESTED
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 09:35
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
im not sold on juan. sorry not sorry

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 February, 10:40
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
They did say not everything would be clean. But who knows

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 October, 05:29
this...

30 October, 05:23
we know anoymous was taken over by spooks....so V moved it to another level....anons saw...anons warned...be careful who you follow was the msg....relayed ack! ack! 55 we see you...msg recvd and understood...out

30 October, 05:18
the REAL anons are there....charity

30 October, 05:16
hello George.!!!

memes matter @NoComment
30 October, 05:08
GEORGE❤️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 July, 08:08
I don't think I've ever been more confused. I think someone just put my head in Ninja Express Chopper.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 07:50
❤️ This great post of yours popped up again, so I am sharing it again! :)

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 July, 07:39
Thank you!
V. P. is Not him.

Red Edge @Rededge
01 July, 07:27
all part of the plan to wake people up DOQ...
'it had to be thie way '

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 July, 07:14
Didn't JFK jr get flown on top of the head of George Washington at Mount Rushmore??

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 July, 07:23
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
yes 👇

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 July, 07:14

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
01 July, 05:05
how many dead people remain anonymous?

Danny James @DComposer07
01 July, 04:16
at this point it’s hard to imagine having our minds blown beyond the level they’ve already been blown! surely we’ve considered every possible and impossible possibility, but anything’s possible at this stage I suppose!:)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 April, 12:12
I sure do want Trump back, publicly, soon. it's hard to be patient but I know it won't be much longer. Pray, Patriots 🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 April, 12:11
If I remember correctly, VK said John Kennedy will not be vice president, that role wouldn't suit him. I believe he will be POTUS! Unity! But who knows, I've been wrong before. I sure do enjoy guessing 😁🍿

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 July, 09:58
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Watched a video remember Jnr saying white house is home.
He be back.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 08:45
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
yes, i would never see him a second anything. he chose Trump. thats what i think, based on what ive read.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
13 March, 04:03
There's an "offical anonymous" channel on TG that I think is 100% fake - I had to leave, and about 4 other channels that all shared the shame headlines and posts simultaneous about SBYMK or whatever it is - we've heard this topic is a distraction away from Jesus Christ.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
14 March, 12:51
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
agreed.... even the elect will be decieved in the last days

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
08 March, 04:29
They are . Jfkjr is the founder of George magazine . His alter personna is Juan07

Diana Shields @DS_db
15 March, 02:13
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
I thought that was true, thank you for that

Danny James @DComposer07
01 July, 04:19
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
I’m personally not convinced Juan is JR. I’ve listened to literally every Juan interview and many multiple times. He’s SOMEBODY though.. somebody more important and more instrumental in “the plan” than Trump even. My gut still says it’s the long lost brother of JR, even though that idea first came from scammer Negative 48. We’ll see though! anything’s possible!!!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
08 March, 10:42
Sticker on the laptop1367 Pain coming.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
07 March, 02:20
Thats why i muted all my Telegram accounts I joined except George News 🇺🇸

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
07 March, 11:59
One of The Best Threads So Far on @anonup kelliannhubnews

Grace Universal Trust Fall @universaltrustfall
06 March, 08:30

ADP Love @Adsp
06 March, 05:53
I cant wait for more of George's Bloodlines series to come out!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 March, 06:19
In response ADP Love to her Publication
SOONER OR LATER SHOUL TALK ABOUT.. " THE THING "

A) SO ARE THE #Anons WORK FOR THE BLOODLINES 😁?

B) OR THE THE#kennedy WORKING FOR THE#Anons ?

C) LOOKS SIMILAR, BUT MEANS THE CONTRARY

D) HIS " HIGHNESS " 😁 NANCY D ALESSANDRO #Pelosi
Its also in the PACK of #kennedy FAMILY #BLOODLINES ?

D) AND WHAT ABOUT THE #ORSINI AND THE OTHER INNUMERABLE FAMILIES ?

wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 March, 05:38
New correlation I just found. Anonymous Official aka ANONYMOUS started in 2012, the same year JUAN O SAVIN started broadcasting on Rogue News as W! Clearly part of the Kennedys inner circle, hat tip @DoqHolliday . Amazing what a dig can do!!!!!!!

06 March, 07:34
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
NEXT LEVEL OF RETARD CAN HARDLY BE EXPLAINED
#Anonymous DIDNT EXIT STUPIDS
ALWAYS WAS FUCKIN #hoax

#LARPS #Shills GROUPS OF FAKE ACCOUNTS PROMOTING AND PUSHING #nonsense #kennedy NARRATIVES

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

#Juan O #JESUIT ?

#Juan O #PSYOP ?

#107 = #IHS = LOGO #jesuits

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
06 March, 04:15

06 March, 07:29
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
A) ARE #wwg1wga WE THE #Anons OF QANON OR WHATEVER .. WORKING FOR THE #BLOOLINES AND #ROME ROMA #VATICANJ

jUST ASKINNG ... FOR A FRIEND 😁

CENTRAL THREAD ?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

ARE WE WORKING FOR FREE AND IDEALS FOR HIS " HIGHNESS " 😁 NANCY D ALESSANDRO #PELOSSI ??
#KENEDY FAMILY
#BLOODLINES ?
Its also in thf

#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 April, 12:54
Timing is everything. The correct timeline is here & now for what will transpire for the Country & World.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
06 March, 04:12

06 March, 06:26
A) ARE #wwg1wga WE THE #Anons OF QANON OR WHATEVER .. WORKING FOR THE #BLOOLINES AND #ROME ROMA #VATICANJ

jUST ASKINNG ... FOR A FRIEND 😁

CENTRAL THREAD ?

ARE WE WORKING FOR FREE AND IDEALS FOR HIS " HIGHNESS " 😁 NANCY D ALESSANDRO #PELOSSI ??
#KENEDY FAMILY
#BLOODLINES ?
Its also in thf

#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

06 March, 06:41
And son on, an son on pagas and pages, conections, and conections

#BLACK NOBELT Y #VENECIA #VAENETIA

#BLOODLINES

#Europe

#vatican

#jesuits

#TheGreatAwakening

#MAGA

#WWG1GWA

EUROPEAN ILLUMINATI #BLOOLINES ROME #ROMA #vatican
THREAD

#PELOS I AND #kennedy MAYBE EVEN DISTANT COUSINS
DEAL WITH IT 😁L
Far l'amore (From "La grande bellezza", Club mix)
https://youtu.be/oORva4fYH...