Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 March, 10:56
If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
If I remember correctly, VK said John Kennedy will not be vice president, that role wouldn't suit him. I believe he will be POTUS! Unity! But who knows, I've been wrong before. I sure do enjoy guessing 😁🍿
12:11 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 08:45
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
yes, i would never see him a second anything. he chose Trump. thats what i think, based on what ive read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 July, 09:58
Watched a video remember Jnr saying white house is home.
He be back.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 July, 10:24
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
AU = home 😎

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 July, 08:20
Trumps last Rally he said "Your next President............" seemed like a slip up. But I took it as maybe JFK Jr.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 08:43
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
he did?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 July, 03:28
Please tell me this is fake!! See two pics

Just Diana @Diana19
01 July, 08:12
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
What better way to try to lower vibrational frequencies thru disinformation. Laugh it off, Remember promises made, promises kept! That alligator caught in the rope, rolls and rolls. This is a death roll.💫❤️❤️❤️💫

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 July, 01:23
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
We don’t/won’t let the enemy know the real plan.

“You’re going to be very happy.” DJT

I believe him and that’s good enough for me right now. 😎