Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
05 March, 09:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is with Juan O'Savin saying this wont be over maybe until the end of Spring and if not he will change his tune to more towards a Civil War?

Patriots share the hell out of this we need to let everyone hear this. Looks like we are being played the goal post went from March 4 "under the constitution" to we never said March 4th in the same breath it will be on Easter (its Biblical) and now maybe the end of Spring.

Looks like we are being played but then again I don't know shit except what I read here and there. This was just released on Charlie Wards Telegram account : https://youtu.be/vPDTEhAs5...

Let me know what you think. I want to get back to my chill state of mind.
JUAN O SAVIN - the Final Chapter - 17 Min. Mar 4th 2021 - YouTube

Subscribe to follow the latest videos: http://bit.ly/CoDongAOE. Thank you very much !FB: https://www.facebook.com/aoecodong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I listen to Juan for entertainment. He still thinks that's really Biden. I think he means well, I just think he's a bit confused or intentionally doing it on purpose. Everything is in the drops. Literally everything. It's all there. Similar to God's word. All there. Yet people want new books. No civil war. Clean and swift. No civil unrest. It's all in the drops. You either follow Q or you don't. There's no kind of sort of. It's a plan. Thousands are involved. Less than 10 know the complete picture. It was over before it began. Cleanup > wakeup.
09:40 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 January, 11:06
I personally cant stand him. hes misled alot of people.....and so has many other podcasters taking your money.. Charlie Ward, X22...they all suck. They should be speaking about laws and orders and reading....and helping people..instead its all a mindfuck. FUCK ALL OF THEM. I hope they all fall on their faces when this is done. and this thread brought out the STILL brainwashed people..thanks..now i know who not to follow.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
08 March, 03:29
not a Juan fan...just sayin'..

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 12:35
TOTALLY AGREE. People are getting antzy and grabbing any morsel regardless of visual facts, like dates on a receipt.
Calm down. Be realistic. Time is on our side.
Prefer no civil war. Tie up all loose ends first, then party!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 March, 12:30
This is a digital war of info, dis-info, and mis-info. If you have worked at gleaning the q drops then you "have more than you need". Internet personalities are a combo of cheerleaders, entertainers, shysters and snake oil salesmen. Believe Trump, Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Scavino, Flynn. Otherwise use discernment. Follow positive, unifying messages. Remember when you get caught in quicksand the first rule is remain calm and don't struggle. That will cause you to sink. Relax, gently make your way to solid ground then pull yourself out! I like love and light and WWG1WGA!

Mama Aeywat @MamaAeywat
08 March, 11:07
Everything is Not in the drops. Q drops are clues. We are investigating. Juan has his own purpose and mission. He is mysterious, but should keep you searching for truth. We are Q followers, not Q worshipers. Discernment is critical. God is weeding His garden.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 March, 10:35
No Dates given
Remember your watching a movie

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 March, 08:18
thanks so much for this- i was listening to juan move the goal posts, and it freaked me right the heck out. it seems like a lot of people are having the same reaction. it felt like betrayal. i needed the reminder that the drops are the plan. thank you thank you.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 March, 04:34
I think the reason that Juan doesn't "let on" that some are actors is so it doesn't seem like a takeovet by DJT. People need to see it as it could have been. The "reality" of it needs to be felt. If people think it's a "done deal", they will wait to be saved at the end of the movie. People need to "see", and we all need to pray because no matter what is or isn't real- God is our only hope. Just a thought. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Word Of Mouth @TTIME
06 March, 09:30
juan is a total patriot with 40+ yrs exp in asymmetric warfare. he is also a very successful businessman. his role is to bring intelligent and thoughtful information and to also help people think and prepare correctly for the moment and future. he is very practical and pragmatic, and sometimes that is frustrating especially in this moment. he is playing a role....and i trust him 100%.

The STORM is here! @voo64
06 March, 12:19
Why would you even pretend to know what he thinks?

He isn't confused at all, sounds to me like maybe you are.
You just have to learn HOW to listen. But some folks think
that they are so smart that they can't learn from anyone else...
I think Juan is doing EXACTLY what he is supposed to do, and
he is doing it very well...

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 March, 11:22
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
I'm all ears. Maybe you can explain. Q said no civil war. Clean and swift.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
05 March, 11:18
I love Juan... and Gene Decode.. Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward... X22 Report, American Media Periscope, Santa Surfing. Ghost Ezra, Sheriff Mack, Sheriff Clark, Team Trump, My General Flynn, Q (whomever she is), Trump Family, Our Supremely Courageous President Trump, and many others...in no particular order... sending Love and Light to all... this is the time to come together right now (song in there somewhere) for our Freedom (Earth), our children (worldwide, many eons), our souls... breathe. Sun Tzu and the Art of War is a great book to keep on your shelf...dust it off and re-read it if you are getting upset about timelines and dates and the misperception of nothing going on.... People. There is a SHIT TON happening right now. We have lived in a world of instant gratification for decades. We need to outgrown this false reality. Go outside. Go for a walk. Talk to your Sheriff. Have a dinner party with friends. Grill out! Have a campfire. Hug your loved ones. Believe in all things GOOD.

I love Juan... and Gene Decode.. Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward... X22 Report, American Media Periscope, Santa Surfing. Ghost Ezra, Sheriff Mack, Sheriff Clark, Team Trump, My General Flynn, Q (whomever she is), Trump Family, Our Supremely Courageous President Trump, and many others...in no particular order... sending Love and Light to all... this is the time to come together right now (song in there somewhere) for our Freedom (Earth), our children (worldwide, many eons), our souls... breathe. Sun Tzu and the Art of War is a great book to keep on your shelf...dust it off and re-read it if you are getting upset about timelines and dates and the misperception of nothing going on.... People. There is a SHIT TON happening right now. We have lived in a world of instant gratification for decades. We need to outgrown this false reality. Go outside. Go for a walk. Talk to your Sheriff. Have a dinner party with friends. Grill out! Have a campfire. Hug your loved ones. Believe in all things GOOD.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
05 March, 11:17
I agree with the entertainment value, but he slow walks a lot of things. I feel like he is on more info than he leads on.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 11:03
Juan has said several things recently that I believe are fundementally wrong. I wondered the same thing.. is it on purpose? Is it to make others research? His assessment on YellowstoneWolf and his tattoos are way off. Hmm? Also Biblical people he references have been off too. I have given him grace inderstanding we all get somethings wrong.. but it leaves me doubting the other things he has said. I guess.. Lets see what happens!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:06
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Exactly. People are going to get things. As long as they aren't doing it intentionally for me it's not game changer. We should all be doing our own digging anyways.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 March, 10:49
I listened to him one time and he said this adrenochrome and other stuff was a hoax , there is proof Robert Steele , Lin wood have spoke about it if you research you can ffind all kinds of info on it so how does he figure its a hoax . I never listened to him after that .

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:08
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Did he? In April 2020 he was saying adrenochrome was tainted with Covid.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 10:46
Intentionally doing it on purpose.

He talk cryptics............not to hard wo work out.
I like him.

Just like X22 report talkiing about crypto.......On purpose.

Art of War.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:10
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
X22 on crypto? All ears.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 March, 12:23
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
cryptics / crypto🤕
X22 talks about Bitcoin that is....BITCOIN..

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
05 March, 10:46
Thank-You Sir- Yes the comunications are getting scrambled everywhere about many things . Thank-you!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 10:43
You can tell he's holding back info all the time, most likely to not scare people away from stuff they can't understand just yet. Doesn't seem like he's one of the 10 or so either.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 March, 10:23
THANK YOU EZRA!! So many follow Juan and are confused. So many still think hes JFK jr and he is not. I think he means well too, and hes trying to get publicity for "The Sound of Freedom" the movie about child trafficking, he knows history and religion, but i can see he doesnt know the plan and it confuses people desperate for information.
BTW, I for one would come work for you for free. I was a baker the entire time until CodeMonkey resigned on 11/3. The boards are not the same. And i would walk through fire for President Trump. Thanks again!!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
05 March, 10:15
Exactly. There is no in-between.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 10:08
Was wondering if some of his comments are meant to be disinfo.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:12
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Could be. I know for certain Flynn's are. He knows exactly what's happening right now. Total fog of war.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
05 March, 10:01
Hey @ghostezra what is your opinion of Gene Decode?

Razz Matazz @RLH10
06 March, 07:29
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I'd be curious to know GE's opinion on him too...along with Blessed to Teach. I really like RedPill78 and Spaceshot76 though. If you haven't tuned in, check them out.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 12:44
In response USA DAR to his Publication
His voice is a duplicate of Juan O Savin, if that helps.
Lots of trickery out there.

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 March, 09:56
100% agree ghost

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 09:54

read it again...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 11:07
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you @ghostezra you are in my prayers.

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 March, 09:49
I put this collage together for the sheep, please forward it to Juan for me.

Paint Head @Paint
07 March, 12:34
If it's still him thats a YUGE change physically, but I agree it's not that same person. The real Joe spoke kinda wise guy-ish, a PA thing. But we can all agree ''both biden's'' are jerks and idiots.

Paint Head @Paint
07 March, 12:38
You know what would be a good game? Show people the photos of first Biden to see who they say it is. Then show them the second. I'm gonna try it. 💪🏻💥