Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
05 March, 09:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What is with Juan O'Savin saying this wont be over maybe until the end of Spring and if not he will change his tune to more towards a Civil War?

Patriots share the hell out of this we need to let everyone hear this. Looks like we are being played the goal post went from March 4 "under the constitution" to we never said March 4th in the same breath it will be on Easter (its Biblical) and now maybe the end of Spring.

Looks like we are being played but then again I don't know shit except what I read here and there. This was just released on Charlie Wards Telegram account : https://youtu.be/vPDTEhAs5...

Let me know what you think. I want to get back to my chill state of mind.
JUAN O SAVIN - the Final Chapter - 17 Min. Mar 4th 2021 - YouTube

Subscribe to follow the latest videos: http://bit.ly/CoDongAOE. Thank you very much !FB: https://www.facebook.com/aoecodong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 09:40
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
I listen to Juan for entertainment. He still thinks that's really Biden. I think he means well, I just think he's a bit confused or intentionally doing it on purpose. Everything is in the drops. Literally everything. It's all there. Similar to God's word. All there. Yet people want new books. No civil war. Clean and swift. No civil unrest. It's all in the drops. You either follow Q or you don't. There's no kind of sort of. It's a plan. Thousands are involved. Less than 10 know the complete picture. It was over before it began. Cleanup > wakeup.

Michael Catino @MCanon
I put this collage together for the sheep, please forward it to Juan for me.
09:49 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MCanon in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
07 March, 12:38
You know what would be a good game? Show people the photos of first Biden to see who they say it is. Then show them the second. I'm gonna try it. 💪🏻💥

Paint Head @Paint
07 March, 12:34
If it's still him thats a YUGE change physically, but I agree it's not that same person. The real Joe spoke kinda wise guy-ish, a PA thing. But we can all agree ''both biden's'' are jerks and idiots.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
06 March, 06:43
Biggest giveaway for me on all of these and I have spent hours doing the same thing, is the side on images. Totally different ear & ear position. Ears might change slightly over time but they don't move!

Operation Que @OperationQ
06 March, 05:07
🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 March, 04:23
Oh he knows they all do.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 March, 01:58
nothing surprises me anymore

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
06 March, 11:59
I think it's James woods. Actor and major Trump supporter.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
06 March, 11:24
who is that masked man?!😉

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
06 March, 06:59
Boris Johnson on the left when he had to isloate due to 'contact' with another person who supposedly got #COVID19

This was on 16th November 2020, after he backed #Biden in the election. I doubt it was Boris, the real Boris has an overhang on the outer edges of his eyes which can cover a good part of his iris.

https://twitter.com/BorisJ...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 March, 01:08
LOL ... you worked in a bewwb ... 😂

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
05 March, 11:53
But what about the Biden voice ?

How would they do that ?

The STORM is here! @voo64
06 March, 12:23
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Voice coach. I have a cousin who can speak like anyone, just by hearing them speak for awhile. He teaches that and mannerisms as well.

Meredith Johnston @Mere420a
06 March, 11:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
they can change voice with technology too

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
05 March, 11:26
I wonder if more than one actor is playing Bidan now!

Joe Jay @joejay3000
05 March, 11:22
I think we need to get our story straight and not send mixed messages about what's happening here with Biden. On the one hand we have some pictures showing how realistic these masks are, implying that the actor playing Biden is wearing a mask. On the other hand we have side-by-side pictures showing how the real Biden and the fake Biden look just close enough to fool people who aren't paying attention, but upon closer examination don't look similar at all.

Well if it was a mask, the two Bidens would look identical, just like Schwarzenegger holding up his mask in the upper left. But the other pictures show a man who looks anything but identical to the Biden from a few years ago.

So which is it? Is it a mask (which should be identical) or is it a real face of a man who only bears a passing resemblence to the actual man?

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 March, 11:44
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
I think we are seeing some pre-recorded events. Some CGI. Some with the Biden actor. Some with the Biden clone.

When CUE said on the board that this is a movie, I didn't know what to expect.

It is a bizarre movie.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 11:10
Gotta tell ya, I've changed my mind after seeing that split picture of Bidan and Jim Carey. I don't think its James Woods playing Bidan anymore.

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
06 March, 12:05
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
was it the one I shared? or which one were you talking about?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:04
True beauty there.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 March, 10:28
This is awesome!! Great work Patriot!!