Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
What is with Juan O'Savin saying this wont be over maybe until the end of Spring and if not he will change his tune to more towards a Civil War?

Patriots share the hell out of this we need to let everyone hear this. Looks like we are being played the goal post went from March 4 "under the constitution" to we never said March 4th in the same breath it will be on Easter (its Biblical) and now maybe the end of Spring.

Looks like we are being played but then again I don't know shit except what I read here and there. This was just released on Charlie Wards Telegram account : https://youtu.be/vPDTEhAs5...

Let me know what you think. I want to get back to my chill state of mind.
JUAN O SAVIN - the Final Chapter - 17 Min. Mar 4th 2021 - YouTube

Subscribe to follow the latest videos: http://bit.ly/CoDongAOE. Thank you very much !FB: https://www.facebook.com/aoecodong

09:12 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MCanon in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
03 January, 09:33
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Jaun O SavinπŸ‘‹
Thanks for doing your part! 😍
Good job. 😍
πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 March, 10:41
Hi family! Love you all! Focus on this
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
WE WON!
Dates dont matter!
Be appreciative to all heros in the front line...pray for our militaryπŸ’œπŸ™

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
06 March, 11:00
JUAN O SAVIN FINAL CHAPTER 17 - MICHAEL JACO'S PERSONAL MEETING ROOM 3-4-21 - YouTube

Thanks for watching !!! Subscribe to a channel to watch all the earliest Breaking Trump News update!#PatriotStreetfighter

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 March, 10:12
Have you ever heard of Utsava? She is an excellent predictor. With this craziness being brought to our attention we need to really stop getting truggered quickly. She is on YouTube and she is a straight talker. She's been very accurate and has said that JOS is a white hat but has a role to play. So you are right, it seems like the goal post has been moved but the rest of us dont really know. Moves and counter moves to play the chessboard in real time. Faith should not be squelched. Too many are falling away from faith. A good indicator is that if we follow the money system, those have timetables and it must all happen at once. So I am sitting here giddy everyday. HOLD THE LINE! Almost there!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 03:22
The deep state son of a bitches are listening to Juan O Savins every word people actually think he’s going to give away their game plan or giveaway Intel information when they are fighting to SAVE THE WORLD THIS IS WAR ! If you can’t support get the fuck out of the way .

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
05 March, 10:17
Listen to Pryme and Juan...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 09:40
I listen to Juan for entertainment. He still thinks that's really Biden. I think he means well, I just think he's a bit confused or intentionally doing it on purpose. Everything is in the drops. Literally everything. It's all there. Similar to God's word. All there. Yet people want new books. No civil war. Clean and swift. No civil unrest. It's all in the drops. You either follow Q or you don't. There's no kind of sort of. It's a plan. Thousands are involved. Less than 10 know the complete picture. It was over before it began. Cleanup > wakeup.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
08 March, 03:29
not a Juan fan...just sayin'..

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 January, 11:06
I personally cant stand him. hes misled alot of people.....and so has many other podcasters taking your money.. Charlie Ward, X22...they all suck. They should be speaking about laws and orders and reading....and helping people..instead its all a mindfuck. FUCK ALL OF THEM. I hope they all fall on their faces when this is done. and this thread brought out the STILL brainwashed people..thanks..now i know who not to follow.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 March, 09:57
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Thanks for the reply.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:07
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
True. I'm hoping he's throwing off whoever is listening. Because many are. Including Newsweek running countless articles on us weekly. There's a fine line between wakeup and too much information. I walk that line daily.