Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 January, 11:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Indeed. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 02:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin Tucker @KristinTBooks
08 March, 04:56
❤️Tell him we miss him and we are MORE THAN READY for the world to know that he is still our President!

robin fineman @RobinD
07 March, 02:26
How adorable!

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
06 March, 10:55
https://youtu.be/bJecWvOTI...
Jimmy Kimmel reads WINNERS AREN'T LOSERS to Donald Trump.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
06 March, 09:35
🙏🙏❤

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:15
Love it ;D

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
06 March, 02:30

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
06 March, 07:36
i have to say, he just dosent look right to me. Wanted to say the yesterday the first look at this picture but didnt want to be rude. Maybe just a little weight change in the face.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 08:44
In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication
he looks great!

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
06 March, 04:57
Do you know who I think the biggest Loser is?
Jack Dorsey.
Jack Dorsey IS the biggest LOSER!!

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 March, 11:49
Juan knows more than he is telling us.

He is playing the enemy.

Like us, he doesn't have dates to share.

Also, he just met with over 400 truthers in Las Vegas to
encourage their spirits and get the word out about the
movie SOUND OF FREEDOM.

This movie speaks of the little children being trafficked for rape, torture, satanic rituals, and adreno-chrome.

Many have uploaded videos to say they met Juan face to face. And, he is NOT JFKjr.

Juan doesn't share his identity online.

He knows more than he says. He is putting out disinformation
for the cabal.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 March, 02:40
In response America First to her Publication

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
05 March, 11:03

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 10:45
I always win "outside the house" haha

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
05 March, 10:37
i wanted the president as my grandfather

Darlene Sully @JDSully
05 March, 10:17
What a cutie pie she looks so happy with Grandpa. excellent book choice too.

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
05 March, 09:41
Something I do remember he had said is "NEVER EVER GIVE UP" strange how that stuck with me. 🤔

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 09:36
What a Good Grandfather, President Trump is ❤

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 March, 09:12
What is with Juan O'Savin saying this wont be over maybe until the end of Spring and if not he will change his tune to more towards a Civil War?

Patriots share the hell out of this we need to let everyone hear this. Looks like we are being played the goal post went from March 4 "under the constitution" to we never said March 4th in the same breath it will be on Easter (its Biblical) and now maybe the end of Spring.

Looks like we are being played but then again I don't know shit except what I read here and there. This was just released on Charlie Wards Telegram account : https://youtu.be/vPDTEhAs5...

Let me know what you think. I want to get back to my chill state of mind.
JUAN O SAVIN - the Final Chapter - 17 Min. Mar 4th 2021 - YouTube

Subscribe to follow the latest videos: http://bit.ly/CoDongAOE. Thank you very much !FB: https://www.facebook.com/aoecodong

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
08 March, 10:41
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Hi family! Love you all! Focus on this
👇👇
WE WON!
Dates dont matter!
Be appreciative to all heros in the front line...pray for our military💜🙏

arba happihr @arba
03 January, 09:33
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Jaun O Savin👋
Thanks for doing your part! 😍
Good job. 😍
👍

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
05 March, 09:11
You make me study Ezra...because my mind takes a ding
You know I had no idea - this Book's really a Thing!

Trump on Jimmy Kimmel 12/15 (Who's getting the last laugh?)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump Children’s Book - YouTube

Donald Trump talks about a variety of subjects and Jimmy reads him the children’s book he ghost wrote for him.SUBSCRIBE to get the latest #KIMMEL: http://bit...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 10:09
In response California American to his Publication
Great interview. They loved Trump before he starting locking up all their criminal buddies.

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
05 March, 09:03
Bad people always loose. Sometimes it takes time, but they always DO... Like all the perverts bastards in Madrid that destroy my life. I will never give up till I get a brave lawyer that deffends me. They must be in jail with all the sicks one!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
05 March, 08:59
I gotta buy me a copy of that book for my grand babies!

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 March, 09:54
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
i just listened to the reading from jimmy kimmel, too funny! couple swear words though-if your kids read. theres another, winners still arent losers lmbo. i ordered both on amazon. i kno, i am really trying to boycott them but i didnt...