Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The swamp runs deep folks. Lot deeper than you could imagine.
01:56 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
jeffrey paramo @primo59714
07 March, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
decades of decades Stealing Money

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackson 525 @Jackson525
07 March, 08:06
And the filth and corruption is much much worse than we could ever have imagined.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
07 March, 07:31
Expose them all !

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
06 March, 09:40
Thank you for all you have taught us during this difficult journey. Bless you for all the work you have done. Many are awake and ready, as one could be, for what lies ahead.....looking forward to Presidents Trump's return. ❤️🔥👁👁🇺🇸🥳

marilyne Henry @2020seriousmess
05 March, 11:53
I just wanted to put out that you will survive.... We all did when our History was at its darkest and became better and less manageable. Show the next generation what you are made of... huff and fluff or a rock to build on. Europe, Asia and other countries survived their History. They were thriving until the Cabal set their eyes on them and ruined all those beautiful countries and enslaved all those beautiful people. They have been fighting for decades... Are you weaker?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 March, 07:08
i think i can imagine

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 March, 06:41
if you need back up, i have a lot of nurse friends.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
05 March, 06:00
The Swamp runs as deep as some of the Anons ... even the so called You Tubers that manipulate some

Darlene Sully @JDSully
05 March, 03:46
Yes it does, there is now a lot more Patriots around the world who now know. It is time for the movies to come to an end and bring forth the final kill shot, so we the people can stand up and commence fighting for all our freedoms, trurh and liberty.
PATRIOTS LET'S GO

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
05 March, 03:27
Antifa walks around Asheville, NC...DT... if anything gets sucked down and swallowed in this area it will be DT Asheville, NC ....and Biltmore House Property.
RUNS DEEP...not just one part but World Wide.
#BESTILLANDKNOWGOD
#GROUNDYOURFEET
#GROUNDYOURHEART

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
05 March, 03:09
I was happy once. Those of us who have seen a glimps of hell already know. Losing hope is worse than that. Trusting is not possible at this point. Thank you for all you do.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
05 March, 03:05
Can we address the elephant in the room? What happened to all the posts regarding countdown to MARCH 5th aka Return of the Don? #19TH Pres. of the New Republic? EBS? #NESARA #GESARA

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
05 March, 04:16
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
What are you doing about draining the swamp Helga?
We all have swamp creatures in our local communities. Its up to all of us dont you think?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 03:01
This is a big one.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 March, 03:00
I think this fact is important to know because there will be no magic fix, no instantaneous solution. It will take take all the might and will of we the people to flush out corruption at the most local level all the way to DC. Whenever the so called "storm" is made evident, it won't be the end it will be the beginning. The movie will be over and then you go outside and reality hits.

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
05 March, 02:53
Ghost Ezra I love reading your tweets. I trust you and I will always read your tweets. Thank you for everything you Post.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Kitty Tantrum @KittyTantrum
05 March, 02:48
It is hard to have known the truth for so long, and to sense a change on the horizon, but not know when it will arrive.

I really do feel for the folks who have to "check out" and stop following because of how stressful it can be.

As a "pre-Q truth-digger," I can't look away. I built my whole life around digging at these truths. I don't care how long it takes. I never built a "normal daily life" to go back to, that's all just lies and distraction.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 04:04
In response Kitty Tantrum to his Publication
Agree 100%....been at this for 3.5 years and I haven't let up. Finding the truth is now in my bones and I cant stop. One day soon I hope to rebuild my life but it aint now.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 04:39
In response Kitty Tantrum to his Publication
Yes the focus is on, can't look away now - who knows but you might be part of the plan without knowing it.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 02:44
Its very likely in every community! I live in a very small town and I see swamp like creatures who are witches, demons, Masons and so on. The swamp has infiltrated the very fabric of our nation and is intent on destroying our God given freedoms!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 March, 02:42
True. So will you please give us all the most effective ways we can all help you fight?

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
05 March, 02:41
we should change it to the Neverglades.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
05 March, 02:24
All the more reason to be patient not angry or weary in the process..
God never loses.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
05 March, 02:20
So we have only seen the vile creatures near the surface. What vile species lurk at the bottom? I assume we are about to find out.

Eric Travis @Travis159
05 March, 02:10
Lol,, because they have no fear of the American people. Which would change in a second if they would just freaking FILL US ALL IN and stop this secretive bullshit.. Make "they wont be able to walk the street" actually mean something..

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
05 March, 02:17
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
For fuckin real!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 March, 02:55
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Right? 80 million plus patriots, just give each of us a target and BOOM! 80 million scumbags won't be walking the streets anymore!

NICK ... @NICK
05 March, 02:08
The stench is sickening!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 March, 02:04
We will have a lot of work to do. People will have shell shock and freeze...Our job will be to get them moving again in a healthier way.
God chose us.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 March, 02:03

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
05 March, 02:01
Ya.... We can only imagine....

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 March, 01:59
I remember Pres Trump saying he couldn't believe how deep it actually was. Much deeper than even he imagined

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 01:59
It sure does. The tsunami at the border may become an overehelming flood 🤔

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 02:43
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Tsunami at border, flood of immigrants, sky event? 🤔 asteroid named aftet "God of Chaos" will narrowly miss Earth

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 01:58
Still kinda waiting on who's in the swamp in my org.....smh....evil peeps...

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 March, 01:57
https://anonup.com/thread/...
For Always And Forever