Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 01:56
The swamp runs deep folks. Lot deeper than you could imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Tantrum @KittyTantrum
It is hard to have known the truth for so long, and to sense a change on the horizon, but not know when it will arrive.

I really do feel for the folks who have to "check out" and stop following because of how stressful it can be.

As a "pre-Q truth-digger," I can't look away. I built my whole life around digging at these truths. I don't care how long it takes. I never built a "normal daily life" to go back to, that's all just lies and distraction.
02:48 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KittyTantrum in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 04:39
In response Kitty Tantrum to his Publication
Yes the focus is on, can't look away now - who knows but you might be part of the plan without knowing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 04:04
In response Kitty Tantrum to his Publication
Agree 100%....been at this for 3.5 years and I haven't let up. Finding the truth is now in my bones and I cant stop. One day soon I hope to rebuild my life but it aint now.