Godly Man @WWCUE
Patriots, send this to anyone who is thinking of taking the vaccine.
10:42 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 March, 09:26
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Praying for the family. Praying NO ONE else gets the Vax. World Wide!!! πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 March, 05:42
πŸ™Prayers UP and Blessings Over Your familyπŸ™

πŸ˜’πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
05 March, 05:38
Poor thing. Trying to breathe thru blood. I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts my heart for you. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
05 March, 05:26
I am very sorry for the loss of your father. I am sickened by the harm this vaccine is doing to people and praying people will stop taking these vaccines.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 03:58
I cannot for the life of me figure out how over 2k who flew to Epstein's Island globally has not yet answered for their crimes, BUT everybody thinks these pedos wanna somehow saved them with a vaccine. EVEN though most of them are openly into eugenics. Makes no sense.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
05 March, 04:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It's pure insanity. The bill of goods folkjs are pushing overall is the epitomy of mental illness. Pretending something is going to happen to these people is insanity. Choking.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 March, 03:54
😭😭😭... so sorry to read and see.... devastating.... pure evil... murdering our human family... may horriffic curses be upon them...πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
05 March, 03:53
And people say "sit back and enjoy the show"
What show is this that the military knows the election was rigged, and now people are dying all over the world from a vaccine for a virus with 99% recovery rate?? WTF is military doing if they are in charge like all the "know it all's" here seem to keep preaching? This pisses me off right here. Fk this "movie" it's time to unleash hell on the evil in this world.

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
05 March, 04:16
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
I feel like I am at that point now too! I am sick and tired waiting for everyone else to wake up. It needs to all be done now! It is beyond ridiculous!

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
05 March, 03:31
crushing photo

Only followers of this user (TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
05 March, 03:14
I am sorry for this tragic loss. I am praying for you & your loved ones during this unfathomable time of sorrow.

Please, know, we love you and we are very sorry for this.

I'm sending you healing energy. God's speed.

Much Love, Namaste'

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
05 March, 02:15
πŸ™

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 March, 01:43
My heart goes out to you. My prayers are with you, and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. Some of my older friends still are willing to take the vaccine. Hopefully, this will wake them up to the dangers of this lethal fraud perpetrated on the masses.

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 March, 01:37
what the Cabal has done is murder.😑

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
05 March, 11:36
πŸ™πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Sending Prayers to you and your family! God help us!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
05 March, 11:05
So sorry for your lost, May Gods Blessing be with you and ur family. So sad.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
05 March, 10:46
Enough of us have been letting everyone know that the vaccine is poison.
You can lead a horse to water.....

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
05 March, 11:02
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
So sorry for your loss. I am so grateful that my family has listened to me, especially my Mother who is 90 and have put off getting the vaccine. though they live in Canada where Trudeau is trying to make it Mandatory