Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
please get it around thank you ATTENTION. i know its been said but imma say it again. when you watch these people on Rumble, youtube bitchute wherever. the people with 500k subscribers that arr spitting out dates. and im not gonna mention names but WE all know who they are (good patriots yes) but LESS THAN 10 think about that. know the exact plan. so watch for entertainment not for info. Gods Love and peace to you all. this movement is about unity,patience helping each other and praying. thanks for the read โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ YOU YES YOU have more than you know and all you need ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
09:23 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
05 March, 11:56
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I have always said follow who you want, listen to who you want just please use your GOD given discernment he gave it to us for a reason๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 March, 11:48
Yep! We were already warned...

NO outside comms/mentioning "insider" info (claims they talks to Q or the team),

Beware of those making money off the movement (large follower channels),

NO DATES are EVER given, rather signs to look for "indicating something is coming" only,

"Be careful who you follow",

We know this. Have faith, stuff really is happening!
https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 March, 11:51
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I loathe Paytriots!

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
05 March, 11:47
Truth THANK YOU very much for this great reminder. We don't want to play into the hands of the enemies. "Prediction" is so not in our hands.
GOD'S GOT THIS. #GodWins

Dr. Doomer @DrDoomer2
05 March, 11:01
Speaking of spitting out dates. Isn't it time you stopped being a coward and stood by your word to leave the US?...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 March, 09:56
Agreed...
Solid Vibes ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 09:54
THANK YOU, BLESS YOU, for this very important PSA!!
"Prediction" is so not in our hands.
GOD'S GOT THIS.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
04 March, 09:53
I have gotten to the point that I scroll right on by all of them. I dont have time to take in the nonesense. They dont onow anymore than I do about anything. I am not quite sure why they continue to predict false dates. It makes them look stupid and certainly gives them zeri credibility.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
04 March, 09:54
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
zero

Storm Bringer @Elric
04 March, 09:50
No time dates, chances are none of us will live to see the evil vanquished, how unfortunate.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
04 March, 09:46
Amen to that! Take it with a grain of salt

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 March, 09:39
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 13:32

Charissma _15 @Riley
04 March, 11:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Amen๐Ÿ™โค

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 March, 09:37
I fell for dates....

DON'T FALL FOR DATES! That's how we trap them.

Thank you for the reminder.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
04 March, 09:34
thank you! I've been saying this a lot of different places.

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
05 March, 01:53
In response Lisa Coll to her Publication
Me too! but then the big account block me ๐Ÿคฃ

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 March, 09:33
Yes! Trust the Plan!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 March, 09:33
๐Ÿ’ฏโœ…๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–

Charissma _15 @Riley
04 March, 09:28
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Romans 15:4
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.