#TheBestIsYetToCome

#BlessingsOfAbundanceForAll

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:52 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
What is Real @Caius
17 May, 03:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
tell me about nesara. is it true that to receive funds and eventually to be able to buy or sell at all that we will have to swear an oath?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
17 May, 03:16
In response What is Real to his Publication
won't be part of your new system...
never really was part of your old one...

I'm not swearing oaths...
ever again...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

007 Woman @007Woman
07 March, 07:05

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 March, 07:24
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
I include the video link so you can see for yourself. Charlie Ward was not talking about an old visit to Switzerland, which is what some may be referring to.

Charlie is working with the U.S. Government on the Quantum Financial System; he has been transporting Gold and Silver around the world to back the currencies in the QFS, which is now done; he has been asked to be a voice to explain the QFS to the world and is being briefed this weekend by the Chairman in charge of the QFS; as well, he is invited to President Trump's 2nd Inauguration.

Charlie is one of the 3 peope I trust. Juan O Savin and Gene Decode are the other 2. That said, they each have admitted to giving out disinfo and incorrect dates to HELP the White Hats in this war with evil. Charlie said he is more than happy to be used to help.

But if Charlie Ward is not someone YOU can trust, I respect your opinion. For me, for the last year, Charlie has been 💯🙏

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
07 March, 07:28
In response 007 Woman to her Publication
charlie works for the people helping teach

John Dickerson @Pillsboy
06 March, 02:33
Trump was not there last week vodeo was from last year! Ward is a fraud!!!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
05 March, 10:39
Charlie has been wrong more times than right. Says he's under a Military NDA. Non-disclose-agreement. Is he riding Stormy?

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 March, 05:25
Charlie gives off a bad vibe. Larp.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 06:33
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Don’t call people LARPs when you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
05 March, 05:21
Watching now

Cathy Holladay @CathyHolladay1
05 March, 04:56
This is false info...he was not in Switzerland...that was in 2018
George Magazine verified this is bad info

05 March, 05:03
In response Cathy Holladay to his Publication
The challenge of these times is deciding who to believe knowing that BOTH sides in this war with evil put out disinfo deliberately.

Over the last year I've come to trust 3 people: Juan O'Savin, Gene Decode and Charlie Ward.

And yet all three have admitted to putting out disinfo from time to time to help the White Hat Alliance. All three are under strict NDA's as well and only reveal maybe 6% of what they know.

If what Charlie Ward says does not feel true to you, I respect that.

I personally don't trust GEORGE anymore than I trust most. So many false sites pop up that claim to be what it turns out they're not. Charlie Ward puts his face out there and takes the hit if what he says proves to be incorrect. So far, for me, he's been spot on 🙏💗

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
04 March, 11:36
MIcheal Jaco is another one, why has he not been censored on YT? So many of them that still have accounts and you can't tell me it's because they are are "careful"...

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
04 March, 11:30
Fuck Charlie Ward. He and his gathering of foreigners are nothing but people who rely on information passed from other people that is normally untrue. Best to steer away from his crap.

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
04 March, 11:25
Charlie Ward 😂
He's a LARP or "click baiter" or something, but not someone in the know on Trumps movements IMO.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
04 March, 09:13
Charlie Ward is a shill tho.

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
04 March, 08:55
Charlie Ward does not have any intel, he is a con man, I like his humour but do not believe even one word that comes out of his mouths

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
04 March, 09:33
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
30 reasons not to trust Charlie

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
04 March, 08:48
Simon Parkes update today stated that Trump was in Switzerland the other day. Mentioned the footage going around and that wasn't it but he was there. Interesting.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
05 March, 08:38
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
I said to my husband a few minutes ago, "that must be why we were being shown LAST YEAR'S SURPRISE VISIT" to davos 😊

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 March, 08:41
watch this about charlie
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
04 March, 08:41
The last time I listened to Charlie Ward he said there would be an EBS at 6pm and it NEVER happened. Then they said disinformation is necessary; its how they cover their asses and push everything down the road.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
04 March, 08:36
C Ward has said al lot of things and so far not much if any have come true. Q said NO one has inside info NoOne!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
04 March, 08:39
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Charlie is a timeshare selling conman.

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
04 March, 08:33
interesting cause George said that Trump didnt go to switzerland. Frankly, i believe George over these dumbs.

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
04 March, 08:57
In response Rosemary Cannon to her Publication
I am happy to hear that you do not trust charlie , I take George any time

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 March, 08:32
if i had a nickel everytime Charlie predicted something wrong

Days Of Elijah @Stella
04 March, 08:31

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 March, 08:22

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 March, 08:23
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 08:02
Yes this is the third time I've heard that AF1 went to Switerland yesterday ... wrong video was posted from 2017 Davos, but another on telegram mentioned he had to sign some documents. It lines up w/ the worlds banking re-structuring, if thats what it was. Again, I've heard means just that ... heard, not seen, so I don't know.

Cindy .Q. @CindyQ
04 March, 08:03
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 March, 07:59
hope so

John Anon @freeamerican59
04 March, 07:57
we're positive rummy is actually dead and not going to stop this again lol

007 Woman @007Woman
04 March, 07:57
My opinion?
No, his last trip to Davos was in januari 2020.
Trump gave them the options, like he is the businessman.
[They] have not decided wisely..

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
04 March, 07:46
is this like the date YOU predicted we would get ebs and media woyld be taken over?

04 March, 08:18
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
No. I've never predicted a date. I haven't been read into the Genius Q-Plan!

I think less than 10 people know what is actually happening in this war with evil and when anything will happen.

Charlie Ward has been working with the U.S. Government on the Quantum Financial System as well as transporting Gold and Silver around the world to back the currencies, and he is invited to President Trump's Second Inauguration.

But WHEN that will be, I do not know 🙏🔥

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
04 March, 07:37
Uh..huhuh you said "Dong." huhuhuh

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
04 March, 07:38
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
"Most people"? What rational is that based on?

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
04 March, 07:01
Quite the contrary to the other post, it aligns completely with the post I made. DJT flew in AF1 to Switzerland

04 March, 07:22
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
Bless you, Larry! 😽🙏💓

Lewis Brazil @lewbraz
04 March, 08:29
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
Larry, can you confirm 100% that DJT flew to Switizerland(3-3-2021) yesterday? thanks,