Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Have we experienced the 10 days of darkness yet? Or does that start today?
04:57 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
24 January, 06:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
“10 & [10]” (Drop 365) ... 10 days “in the dark” (POTUS Social Media Expulsion) and 10 days “of darkness” (Internet/SM/MSM shutdown + Gov/Military communication via EBS).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 January, 12:48
I posted the same question. I think it is, puts us day before "Freedom Day" which is on 1/31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
20 January, 09:42
feels like a dark day. like the day the stone was rolled across the grave of Jesus. But we know how that ended. Holding the line, keeping the faith, WWG1WGA.

John Thornton @jmthor1975
20 January, 09:29
the 8kun board went dark per codemonkeyz, could mean the start of 10 days.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
20 January, 09:01
Nobody knows when , it was never said when ... just 10 days.

Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
20 January, 08:23
I was thinking the same thing! It has definutely felt like a dark day for many Patriots along with having to endure everything Fake Biden has already begun doing to undo all the strides forward we had made to Make America Great Again.

Erik Westre @norpat66
20 January, 08:23

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 January, 12:13
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
for the love of god may this be Truth - may this be the ENDING we have wanted for years - may their horror be OVER. everyone in my house is an emotional wreck today. the energy all day is awful - even in moments of inner fight and peace - knowing evil is still out there and now celebrating makes me want to scream ET GO HOME COME GET US!

Jennifer gini @gini
20 January, 07:51
perhaps biden is in power for 10 days = hence 10 days of darkness

Sean Hatton @IN_Patriot82
20 January, 07:54
In response Jennifer gini to her Publication
Makes a LOT OF SENSE!! Nice take!

The Christ Key 818 @TheChristKey818
20 January, 07:15
Its going to be a hard 10 days if this is just starting now...

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
20 January, 07:14
I believe it's today.?

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
20 January, 07:06
I thought it was today, but...... here we are 😂🤣

Jessi Doe @Jessi
20 January, 06:57
Im thinking it starts today! definitely a dark day for me!

Poppa Doc @PoppaDoc
20 January, 06:56

Maybe

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 January, 06:51
the amount of negativity i am seeing today from PATRIOTS ..... this may be classified as darkness by many.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 January, 06:29
My question is, dark for who and in what way? To the best of my awareness, 17 never specified. Just like 11.3, it could have one or multiple meanings. We're in the midst of 5D chess here, let's keep eyes on the entire board and consider all the potential moves. We're not in checkmate, the opponnent is. Could be 10 days of darkness for them!

P.. Trit @P_Trit
20 January, 06:27
I just watched Hunter Biden walk into the White House. Pretty certain it starts today.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 January, 06:16
sure feels like today, it feels like a funeral😓
people on telegram in tears talking about offing themselves

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
20 January, 06:13
I thought it started yesterday 🙆‍♀️

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
20 January, 06:05
i pray Joe B in the W/H is not the 10 days of darkness!!!

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
20 January, 05:52
Sure feels like it..

D.G. Eggsby @dgeggsby
20 January, 05:50
RE: 10 days... FWIW

Karen Sullivan @Mamaksully
20 January, 07:21
In response D.G. Eggsby to his Publication
thanks great work

Jason Warth @JasonWarth
21 January, 02:31
In response D.G. Eggsby to his Publication
final stage = gallows
enemies falling = gallows
unforgettable parade = gallows

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 January, 05:48
Haven't felt this dark yet so must be day 1.

Mani Wheeda @Maniwheeda
20 January, 05:49
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I'm with you. Dark day. 9 more.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 05:29
something very interesting could happen... we could see "open up your business! open up your state! let's get America working again!" that will ABSOLUTELY backfire.

boomerang possibilities all over. also said to VK that it feels like White House could be bugged from some of the CryptoKoba comms...

interesting days to come.

Mr. President and Q Team - WE ARE WITH YOU

Patriotic Patriot @UnCleKraken
20 January, 05:28
i was thinking tomorrow. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
20 January, 05:27
Hoping it started today, then it will end in 9 more and we can all be done with these evil beasts.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
20 January, 05:26
No EBS today?

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
20 January, 05:25
JB said we are going to have a DARK WINTER

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
20 January, 05:24
10 days is nothing. We got this. Hold the line🇺🇸

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
20 January, 05:24
Edward Snowden On How It Is To Live In Exile!

Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/wa...