Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The people I'm not a fan of are the ones that say "don't do that... you're ruining the 'movement'".

Sorry but freethinking has no boundaries and no club with rules associated with it.

You can kindly fuck off.
03:11 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
06 March, 09:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😂😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 09:44
This is why it's important that the less we look up to any leader or leading entity, such as Trump, Q, Republican Party,the less we are all lumped together, Most of us have opposing views on a lot of things, and we still correspond respectfully as it's normal and healthy to disagree on things. U.S. citizen based refrences also exclude non U.S. citizens fighting alongside us for their freedoms and the truth to come out about Global Control Agendas. Some people beleive Trump was in Switzerland signing Gesara pappers the other day and a Jubilee is coming, any day now. Some beleive we are headed into massive inflation and the next great depression. Some don't guess or predict but wait for verifyable facts. Some beleive Lizzards and vampires rule the earth, some just see power hungry humans, others see politics. It's easier for it all to fly freely if we do not lump ourselves together under any one umbrella. We are humans looking to make sense of a world in chaos together and it's good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
05 March, 02:40
Freethinking, hmmm. Is this considered free thinking without pushing boundaries? "Flat earth brings out the worst in humanity." Now who said this recently? Asking for a friend.😎

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
05 March, 08:50
Very Well Said

Jim French @Circuitriders
05 March, 07:52
I agree, The reason most us are here is to support free speech and our President. It is about the Constitution. WWG1WGA!!!!!

arba happihr @arba
05 March, 07:50
Narcissist are good at telling others what when and how things should be done.LIKE THEY KNOW BETTER . HA

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
05 March, 07:41
👍🏼

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 March, 07:40

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 March, 09:51
amen

JQsh G21 @JQshG
04 March, 06:55
I mean - you are right, but at the same time, there are anons out there who are blindly sharing the first piece of information they see without doing any research.

In a period of so much disinformation, we must be vigilant with our information. I'm guilty of this too, although sometimes I share information just in case.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
04 March, 06:42
I love the ones who say, "Send me a link!" What???? My A$$!!!!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
04 March, 06:14
👍🏻😎

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 06:03
I dont mind freethinking, I encourage it. Its when people think their thinking is gospel or dont have actual facts to back it up, just ideas and what ifs, but dont say that beforehand. That's all I'm saying; that's my one beef with all of this 🤷‍♀️

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
04 March, 05:36
that ...and when people still say "show me the source" or "source" please...for god sake take the information given to you and do your own damn research..being lazy is what got us here in the first damn please...LOL hahah..end of rant

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
04 March, 05:31
Copy that Doq!

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
04 March, 05:04
Amen, love this post!
In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
I really don't get people that critique others posts!
Everyone is trying to help the cause, appreciate that, and move on if you don't agree with what someone is posting!

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
04 March, 05:02
That ship has sailed. Q followers are considered by many to be batshit crazy violent insurrectionists. What's to ruin?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 March, 05:01

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
04 March, 04:56
What time exactly will Trump be innaugurated, I have my champagne sitting on ice waiting for the Great Awakening to begin. #trusttheplan

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
06 March, 03:26
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
4:20

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 March, 04:38
💥 You are right!

Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
04 March, 04:38
Amen Doq, amen!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 March, 04:32
We are here to exchange ideas we can all speak freely!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 04:26
Nana will be your Huckle Barer DoQ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who pissed you off just give me a name hun, Nana will step all over their fookn candy bar!

Unless those words are Falling out of Trumps mouth, they have no meaning.

I thought the same thing when I recently saw someone running down Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes, it has happened with many others like HSRetoucher.
They all have a purpose, while that purpose may confuse some minds and/or piss off a few, NO one other than God, Trump or Q knows the whole picture so they should not be saying someone else is ruining the plan BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY MORE OF A FOOKN CLUE THAN ANYONE ELSE!

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
04 March, 04:25
I got blocked by [Big Account] for telling him that the Timestamp of Drop 1 is exactly the same numbers as the most accurate measurement of the distance to Pleiades. I didn't even mention what I think about that. He said this is the epitome of far fetched and I'm crazy.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 March, 04:13
BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

https://populist.press/bom...

That particular group (of fucking traitors) was Rod (Rosenstein), VP Pence, Paul Ryan

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 March, 06:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Worht the read for sure - know they enemy! Oh and who's on the Board at Fox News? I would think Tucker, Hannity or Laura would do some type of "follow up"? Nah

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 March, 06:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
That transcript has me shaking my head about so many things. How they killed Seth Rich, to Pence and his wife being his handler for pedophila, To dirty secret service agent. The Brutuality that man endured it is amazing he is still alive.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 March, 04:11
LIN WOOD LEAKS WHISTLEBLOWER TRANSCRIPTS

“This is something the FBI set up under their guidance… going to be a false flag… And it was a sovereign citizen group.”

"Obama did not want any terrorism unless it was·white terrorism"

"They did get close to assassinating people up there."

https://populist.press/wp-...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 04:01
😂😂😂 311 tmestamp!!! We will flip it and reverse it. Love y, Doq! 🙏❤️🙏

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
04 March, 03:50
For those of us still on the front line and getting slaughtered daily on Twitter, I can understand the sentiment