Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 03:11
The people I'm not a fan of are the ones that say "don't do that... you're ruining the 'movement'".

Sorry but freethinking has no boundaries and no club with rules associated with it.

You can kindly fuck off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

https://populist.press/bom...

That particular group (of fucking traitors) was Rod (Rosenstein), VP Pence, Paul Ryan
04:13 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 March, 06:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
That transcript has me shaking my head about so many things. How they killed Seth Rich, to Pence and his wife being his handler for pedophila, To dirty secret service agent. The Brutuality that man endured it is amazing he is still alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 08:19
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
I know, it is all so crazy and if people would wake the fuck up, our lives would all change for the better. We're waiting on them. I really feel for this Whistleblower. He deserves to be at the front of the line when the med beds are announced

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 March, 06:07
Worht the read for sure - know they enemy! Oh and who's on the Board at Fox News? I would think Tucker, Hannity or Laura would do some type of "follow up"? Nah

04 March, 08:20
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Well, they can't be seen as being on the side of the whitehats, otherwise the sleeping Dems would not watch and we need them to watch

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 06:02
Nana will be your 18 again!
Woo hoo!

Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
04 March, 04:15
the Pence cult is exhausting

04 March, 07:13
In response Sassy Dee to her Publication
Word