Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Anons are not violent.

And we're definitely NOT storming the [D] prison tomorrow...

I mean Cap1t0l...
09:01 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
10 March, 07:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
DOQ.....a question That has been bothering me lately. Why is President Trump pushing the vaccine if it is supposed to be something so bad for us. I just don't understand can someone help me understand what he's doing by pushing the vaccine. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 05:40
This, to me, is the entire problem. How can people see their own fellow Americans blatantly killed and injured, yet here we sit on a forum waiting for someone else to handle this entire scam. Hard to believe. When did americans become pussy soft? Sickening trash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
05 March, 05:52
😆 prison!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
05 March, 05:06
amen

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
05 March, 08:16

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 March, 11:55
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
👏👏

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
04 March, 11:05

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 March, 05:29
Still wondering what the "10" inserted into "Cap1t0l" means. Would you explain?

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
04 March, 12:05
However, I will be having a Star Trek Movie Marathon at my place today. BYOB.

Saint Germain @Saint_Germain_17Q
04 March, 11:55
A great event was going to happen today, from March 4 to 6, but due to the false flag threat, it would be canceled, a shame :(

A great event was going to happen today, from March 4 to 6, but due to the false flag threat, it would be canceled, a shame :(

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
04 March, 11:52
The way I see it, the military is in control of DC and there is no reason for patriots to storm anything....patience and peace

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
04 March, 11:31
when I got the cough, I killed it with Zinc, Colloidal Silver and vitamin C. I do not use pharmacuticals

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
04 March, 11:06
You said it right the first time "Prison".

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 March, 10:59
our local news just called Qanon militia🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️even my husband said Q is not a militia

guyo thorson @guyo
04 March, 10:23
we are not violent doesnt mean most of us dont know how to be if the need arrises

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 March, 10:23
Maybe it's cover for a 'breakout' attempt.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 10:20

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
04 March, 10:00
Free Hugs!

Caled Bwlch @Caled
04 March, 09:42
I would describe myself as "mostly peaceful."

Justice Halo @Justice55
04 March, 09:38
The only thing Ive heard about this date is to stay away from the area..so bizarre

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 March, 09:31
LoL

■ FORT PELOSI ■

lock them all inside ... have tribunal hearings for a PASS to EXIT ... Fort Pelosi 😎

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
04 March, 02:58
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
wishing and praying

Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
04 March, 09:17
Right on! WE got better things to do!

Raw News @Raw_News1st
04 March, 08:43
FIND US ON #telegram

Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st