Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
What could possibly go wrong with the production of a transgenic mosquito “syringe” that implants foreign DNA into unaware hosts via its saliva?
12:37 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
09 March, 11:03
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I believe I have wittnessed these bastards!! Didnt look normal at all! They have a loud buzz, It was hoovering around my plants like it was analyzing them!
When I went to get something to kill it because I'm allergic it's gone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 March, 08:52
My daughter said that she saw an army of mosquitoes outside already in NJ. How do we get rid of them? Why are we allowing this??? Isn't the real Gates gone already?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 08:42
already released in texas and florida, as well as other countries
SOMETHING was biting the F out of us that left a monster whelp whencompared to the other whelps

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 March, 07:55

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 March, 06:51
I'd say Ice everyone involved just like the eugenics vaccines

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
03 March, 06:14
I am not surprised given the fact there are already patents for drone mosquitoes and other drone insects. 😡

NEO ONE @Neo
03 March, 06:04
Yeah seen couple days ago a documentation regarding those shit. Gates is the pure evil. Time to vaccinate him with a rope.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
03 March, 01:46
"design a mosquito" - so now they're playing God. What other abominations are they going to create? oh right, human designed humans.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 March, 01:15
Mad scientists or just evil?