Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 08:28
https://www.naturalnews.co...

Do Not take the vaccine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Not to be that guy, but mRNA in itself does not cause cancer. Every protein in your body is made from mRNA. mRNA is a normal molecule your body uses to take DNA code and turn that into an actual protein.

mRNA CAN BE programmed to make pretty much anything - including carcinogens and immune suppressors.

The scariest thing to me - even if this vaccine was made by Trump and the military to be safe - is that we really have no clue what the long term effects of messing with basic cellular function will be.
08:52 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 March, 10:03
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Big Pharma has been killing us...not curing us for years. The vaccine is one part of a many structured assauly by the FAKE INDUSTRY. Real medicine from higher technologies where the body heals itself with frequencies is coming. We cannot focus on the vaccine. We have to focus on a complete win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
03 March, 10:40
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
is it really coming or just a dream for a far away future ?

Storm Bringer @Elric
03 March, 09:46
They can keep their vaccine, I don't care who made it. God sure didn't make it.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 March, 09:41
Trump had nothing to do with the vaccine, other than to request its production.

Military has determined it is "unfit for purpose."

How can you call it a vaccine when the "virus" has NEVER been isolated?

This is a depopulation shot, plain & simple.

It cannot be a vaccine because it does not vaccinate against ANYTHING.

03 March, 09:46
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I agree with you.

And as I said EVEN IF it was all on the up and up it's definitely not the same kind of drug as any other vaccine. Calling it a vaccine is totally misleading.

Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
03 March, 09:33
mRNA that is made naturally by our bodies is NOT the same as lab mRNA. Therefore, you do not know if it causes cancer or not.

03 March, 09:34
In response Morgan Is Free to her Publication
I said it can be made to do whatever.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 09:30
Thank you for sharing.