https://www.naturalnews.co...

Do Not take the vaccine!
08:28 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 March, 11:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
unfortunately, many will not listen🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 11:15
Never! Cant convince my family though - 4 of them going for the poke. My 80 year old father says he's next in line because of age. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:17
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
So sorry!
Nana talked my Mom out of it

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 11:12
I wish they would stop calling these vaccines. The vaccine against Religious ideology called Funvax certainly was not a vaccine

03 March, 11:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Maybe you need to school us on this, Nana has never heard them called anything but vaccines.
The floor is yours hun. Let her rip!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
03 March, 08:52
Not to be that guy, but mRNA in itself does not cause cancer. Every protein in your body is made from mRNA. mRNA is a normal molecule your body uses to take DNA code and turn that into an actual protein.

mRNA CAN BE programmed to make pretty much anything - including carcinogens and immune suppressors.

The scariest thing to me - even if this vaccine was made by Trump and the military to be safe - is that we really have no clue what the long term effects of messing with basic cellular function will be.

Storm Bringer @Elric
03 March, 09:46
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
They can keep their vaccine, I don't care who made it. God sure didn't make it.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 March, 10:03
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Big Pharma has been killing us...not curing us for years. The vaccine is one part of a many structured assauly by the FAKE INDUSTRY. Real medicine from higher technologies where the body heals itself with frequencies is coming. We cannot focus on the vaccine. We have to focus on a complete win.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
03 March, 08:48
correct. the africans have experience with vaccines gone wrong...

call it intuition if you want:

03 March, 09:32
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Nana wonders just how many African children these evil mfs have mamed and killed?
Aftrica has been a big target for them I think as the world doesnt get or pay attention to real news coming from there.
[they] have had total control of the place.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
03 March, 09:43
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
run for your lives!