NEO ONE @Neo
Mask mandates are collapsing across the New Union of Free States!!
08:41 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Nancy Diane @nancydiane17
03 March, 12:40
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
@Georgia still has mask mandates, too. Can you tell me the source of this map so I can print it from the official source and take with me as I go into stores without a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
03 March, 08:16
Abbott finally did something right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Munro @debbidoodle42
03 March, 12:19
Oklahoma still has masks mandates, ufortunately.

Deborah Munro @debbidoodle42
03 March, 12:19
Oklahoma still has masks mandates, ufortunately.

Bella Mariposa @Mariposa
03 March, 12:17
And then there is Oregon! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 March, 10:54
I am in AZ and we still have mask mandates. Our lovely Govenor placed it on each local government to decide and most created a mandate.

It needs to end now.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 March, 11:25
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Freakin Ducey......doh

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 March, 10:51
Look at Kansas with that idiot Dem governor!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 March, 11:25
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I agree MonaLisa - I am johnson County, KS and am sick of seeing people with masks, now some with two for the love of god. Laura Kelly needs to pull her head out of her ass.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
02 March, 10:26
I live in Tn. Can't find any info? Not that I wore one anyway LOL

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
02 March, 11:18
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
i am east TN and our county removed the mandate over a week ago. people that work in stores and restaurants are still wearing them. its so unnecessary!!

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
02 March, 09:35
im loving my TEXAS

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
02 March, 09:01
Not here in Michigan. The wicked witch Whitmer wont release control

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Robert Wenk @Heavenrider
02 March, 08:53
The state is leaving it to each county to decide if the mask is mandatory. Therefore AZ its still required.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 March, 08:56
In response Robert Wenk to his Publication
Where I live, my county and state will be the last. They will keep the narrative as long as they can.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 March, 08:58
In response Robert Wenk to his Publication
Just got back to Dallas from a 4 month hiatus in Arizona. The only times I was ever requested to put a mask on was at Jimmy Johns Subs (I didnt put it on. I left goin Baaaaa like a sheep) and at the Greyhound bus station. Thats it. I put it on at Greyhound cause I needed to get home as soon as the busses started running to Dallas again.

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
02 March, 08:53
alabama is wife open. people still wear mask but they dont enforce the mask mandate. i got a haircut today without one. the picture was at a velcro pygmies concert a couple of weeks ago

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
02 March, 08:54
In response Scott Tuck to his Publication
wide open too***

CharleneRex McGehee @Sharlie40
02 March, 08:47
As long as we have demo Beshear it won't be happening for Ky any time soon.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
02 March, 08:43
Hopefully everything else will follow soon too. You quarantine the sick not the healthy.