NEO ONE @Neo
02 March, 08:41
Mask mandates are collapsing across the New Union of Free States!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wenk @Heavenrider
The state is leaving it to each county to decide if the mask is mandatory. Therefore AZ its still required.
08:53 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heavenrider in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 March, 08:58
In response Robert Wenk to his Publication
Just got back to Dallas from a 4 month hiatus in Arizona. The only times I was ever requested to put a mask on was at Jimmy Johns Subs (I didnt put it on. I left goin Baaaaa like a sheep) and at the Greyhound bus station. Thats it. I put it on at Greyhound cause I needed to get home as soon as the busses started running to Dallas again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 March, 08:56
In response Robert Wenk to his Publication
Where I live, my county and state will be the last. They will keep the narrative as long as they can.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 March, 08:59
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Sorry to hear that.